Corey Haim -- Drug OD, Sources Say

3/10/2010 11:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Corey Haim did indeed OD on drugs, and his mom is the one who discovered him in the apartment and called 911.

Corey Haim Dead
Although cause of death is premature, so far law enforcement is telling us it was "possibly accidental."

We're told LAPD has opened a death investigation.

Singer Rick James died in the same apartment complex in 2004.

t-rav

Damn it Corey, should've just smoked weed!

yazzie

I am so very very mad at drugs and they will always take a hold of you period. oh my. iam so sorry corey. people need jesus christ and yes i feel this is a curse fron the devil to steal our young people away. call on the name of the lord and you will be saved. iam so mad. i believe this is just the beginning of many young hollywood stars to go and now he is added to that already missed group and i am saddened.

phillatio

wasted talent..when a celebrity says they have been sober, they are usually lying..now we'll have to endure watching corey feldman on all the talk shows today..good for feldman

JJ Kalpo

Keep pumpin' those drugs celebs....

Ewwww

Wow that's sad. It reminds me of River Phoenix. RIP
Why are all these young people dying in Hollywood?
It's so unnecessary because it could've been prevented.

kittytoes

Man, they're dropping like flies in LA LA land. I think I'll change professions and go to mortician school and move to CA.

wabash

RIP Corey

kittytoes

I never even heard of the guy!

ABB

No big loss for this haz-been

JJ Kalpo

This isn't sad. It's just another celeb idiot dropping dead from drug use.

annmarie

Wow I am deeply saddened to hear Corey passed. He lived a life of sadness and pain. I pray now that he is at peace. Thanks for all the great memories you leave with us. To his mom I pray the lord gives you strength to get through this, I know there is no pain like that of losing a child. Be at peace brotha.

susan

It's sad that someone with his talent and opportunity could not overcome this terrible disease that rips so many families apart everyday. He will be missed and fondly remembered.

MightyMad

RIP Corey...

For the rest us: don't do drugs in that building - it's freaking cursed!

Icebaby

Why Corey why? I'm sadden by this. Can't stand the fact that people for some reason need the use of drugs. I just can't believe this, it's obvious he wasn't clean but I'll miss the poor guy. If you're under 17, then don't bother on commenting on this. Watch your current untalented teen stars washed your mind. The man had great talent but like many, those evil drugs took him. I've never been so broken to see a celebrity die. I was a big fan of his film. RIP

Tiffany

So very sad! I grew up watching the "corey's" and was really hoping that he would turn his life around and get off drugs. Sorry for his mom too, how tragic to be the one to find your son dead that way.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments