Corey on Corey: Don't Jump to Conclusions

3/10/2010 9:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Corey Feldman wants people to "stop jumping the gun" by saying Corey Haim died from an drug overdose -- because until the coroner's report comes out, "nobody knows" what really caused his death.

Corey Feldman
Feldman was on "Larry King Live" tonight, where he called Haim his "best friend."

Feldman went on to say Haim had a "long and detailed drug history and battled addiction for many, many years" -- but said Haim had been "in the best frame of mind that he's ever been in" leading up to his death.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Barbara

CUT THE HAIR It's so unbelievably annoying!!

JunkDawg

I new he was going to jump on Larry King. But so Fast??
Get your 2 sec of fame Corey!!

TORI

He's defending his friend you haters! If the situation was reversed, Haim would of been on there defending Feldman. He wants people to know the truth about his friend and is in protective mode so that the correction information gets out not negative lies. Talking about his friend isn't getting him any fame, this is a tragic loss for him and I'm sure he's devasted so get off your high horses.

Philly_Special

He also said that "TMZ" and other tabloid outfits that think its ok to make fun of celebrities when they are down and out should be ashamed of themselves. Corey called TMZ by name. TMZ, you killed Corey Haim, you bastards!

m

what are youkidding.. of course thisis a drug over dose..

billyhohoho613

Corey Haim is the best thing evah to come outta T.O.!! He's the best I evah had, best I evah had, best I evah had

billyholiday613

You know a lot of girls be thinkin' my songs are about them
This is not to get confused, this one's for you....COREY HAIM

Baby, you my everything, you all I ever wanted
We can do it real big, bigger than you ever done it
You be up on everything, other hoes ain't never on it
I want this forever, I swear I can spend whatever on it

Kevin

They always say "don't jump to conclusions". Listen, whether he died from the pills or not, he still had 4 different prescriptions. You can't help but speculate. And everytime the family's tell us to not judge until the results, the results almost ALWAYS confirm it.

Sorry buddy, but people just don't that early in life unless they had a pre-existing condition or a drug problem. Well, we know he had problems with the latter, so we can put the two and two together. Geez, celebs are treated like kings so much that even when they die from drugs we're still not supposed to "judge". Any normal person dies from drugs and they don't have a prescription no one has any problem discussing their cause of death.

jessemosslover

I bet his death is going to be similar to Britney Murphys. They both had flu-like symptoms and both accidently od'd on perscription medication. Plus Corey already had heart problems. Many years ago he developed a heart murmur or something like that. I dont think he od'd on illegal drugs ilke cocaine or heroin.

jigga

Corey, Brittany, Heath, Michael, So many others...If I was a MD, I would be worried about all these benzo's and Opiates being scribed...Xanax, Valium, OC, ANTI DEPNRESSANTS, Oxycodone and Vicodin are the number one most prescibed drug in the US, followed closely by Valium and Xanax...Its killing so many people (Not just stars)... What a shame...

Cherries

Always thought he was the cuter Corey... I know I am crazy.

Kevin

@jigga. Just because celebs are abusing them and dying doesn't mean everyone who gets prescribed them is dying. In fact, there is a much larger percent of abuse among celebrities than regular people. Also, you have to consider they can buy illicit drugs off the street and then put it in there empty prescription bottle, so if they get caught or die they can blame the doctor.

Celebs are the most selfish people on this earth, IMO.

confucius

Corey Feldman, Is right. People Love to kick people when they are down. The amount of ridicule people suffer at the hand of others is a tragedy. Its the new standard of how to treat people and it needs to stop. Haim should be recognized & remembered for his ability as an amazing actor. He needed help early on and its a shame a conservator ship couldn't have been put in place long ago, the way Britney's family stepped in for her. Dream a little Dream Cory, RIP.
"Im asleep. Im fast asleep, Bobby. Im dreaming.
Apache women. Mai-taihs. Vannah White and a whip."

confucius

Corey Feldman, Is right. People Love to kick people when they are down. The amount of ridicule people suffer at the hand of others is a tragedy. Its the new standard of how to treat people and it needs to stop. Haim should be recognized & remembered for his ability as an amazing actor. He needed help early on and its a shame a conservator ship couldn't have been put in place long ago, the way Britney's family stepped in for her. Dream a little Dream Corey, RIP.

"Im asleep. Im fast asleep, Bobby. Im dreaming.
Apache women. Mai-taihs. Vannah White and a whip."

KarenM

Sure Feldman, go on tv and complain about how no one was there for Haim, such as he had to live with his mom and had no car.
You sound like and idiot and in the same boat because even though I don't care for Larry, I wish he would have asked you why you didn't take them in, help them live somewhere better or help him get a car.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments