'Precious' Shows Off Her Spots

3/12/2010 5:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looking chic in all black, "Precious" star Gabourey Sidibe rocked a pair of leopard print sneakers while strutting through Santa Monica on Thursday.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

Who wouldn't want to walk in the 26-year-old Hollywood Cinderella's shoes?!

ugh

Gaby you were great in Precious. Keep you head up and do what is best for Gaby. This is a tough town and millions of critics.

steve

Remind me again why was this woman made famous??????

mmmissy

I agree with commenter #53 aka mousetrap

I haven't watched the movie yet but will soon. She did look uncomfortable in the blue dress she had on weeks ago, and I'm pretty sure she doesn't need someone telling her the obvious. I don't like Howard Stern but he did speak the truth, just not in the way I would put it though.

I, myself, am overweight, and refuse to be those big girls who are prideful of their size because in the end, what's the point of embracing it when they themselves are also trying to shed the weight? I don't get it at all.

So far, I haven't seen or heard Gabourey embracing her size (nor Oprah) so, of course she has to know that her size is not an example to strive for.

!

I'm sorry, but she is disgusting looking. She doesn't look chic, she looks like she is about to have a heart attack. She needs to continue walking until she loses about 300 pounds.

schoen1

She does need to lose some weight, if for no other reason than for her health. If she lost 150 pounds, she'd be quite cute.

stalker

"PRECIOUS" CAN LOOSE HER WIGHT, CAN YOU ALL LOOSE YOUR STUPIDITY AND IGNORANCE? THE WOMAN IS NOW FAMOUS, YOU ALL ON THE OTHER HAND, ARE JEALOUSY BECAUSE YOU THINK SHE DOESN'T DESERVE IT.

steve

The only reason she is being photographed is because oprah and tyler perry are pushing for it.Tyler perry is not funny and neither are his movies and oprah needs to retire she has became rich for having an opinion.This greasy faced fat woman needs to go home her 15 mins are up.

peau

This is why I hate everybody.

99.9% of you posting here disgust me because of your cruelty. Honestly, go hug your kid or your parent or a freaking tree and remember what it feels like to be a person of merit with a heart and something to actually CONTRIBUTE to the planet instead of bile.

The internet is a sewer and TMZ? TMZ attracts the organisms that live off the sewage --- that would be most of the commenters here, in case you're retarded. Which a lot of you are.

You people think this girl won't read this, right? Or if you think she will, you just don't care or maybe you even HOPE she reads it so you can be important enough to hurt her. This makes you one of the Borg. You're a bunch of ugly-hearted followers; you hate yourselves (and why wouldn't you?) so you wantonly hurt others and pile on with the other junkyard losers on this site. Hey, way to be worthless!

So wow, here's an idea: try and aspire to be more than the as*hole douchebag you are today. You can do it! Dig deep!

marson

All of you keep talking about her weight. What about the movie? This non actress was great! I liked the movie so much I watched it 3 times! It's easy to see why Monique won an Oscar. I hated her so much for mistreating Precious I wanted to kill her. Now that's acting! I think this young woman should be very proud of herself. She is not a actress, yet she put some of the seasoned actresses to shame. She was so believable, and I loved the movie. Watch the movie, and let me know what you think. The weight is a non issue. She will loose it when she is ready. I hope she can get used to the media, since it happened over night. Instant stardom must be difficult. I think this woman is going to be a huge star. Instant Fan P. S. Howard Stern is a Ahole!

Buck Naked

"She can do side bends or sit-ups, but please don't lose that rump!!"

J Byrd

I made the unfortunate decision to watch Precious and OMG I never want to see that again! Gabby's role should have been for someone with better expressions, facial and bodily etc. Just someone who act the part and convince you. That is the true meaning of a natural. She just stood there in every scene and didn't do anything. As far as Monique, she just played another mom in da hood and didn't impress me one bit. I just wanted to get the hell out of that theatre. Oprah was behind this movie and that's why Monique won. She has friends and pulled some strings.

Afan

HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPO!!!

capt andy

big brigid,, didnt you know useing the word retared in a nono now,,now go shove a double whooper in your face and shut up..this site attracts the likes of you too so thats not saying much..now get back to work because the drive thru is backing up while you play on the internet..she wont have anyone knocking on her door excpet to play the role of momma or reruns mom dynomite

honesty

This woman is so sweet. She is such a giving person, and it just shows in her open friendly face and eyes.

As for you sick people talking about her looks, weight, and what you think she should be, must be really miserable complainers. If you feel people judge you like you judge other people, you have a horrible life and I feel sorry for you.
Remember when your Mother tried to teach you something, and she said it is not what is on the outside, but what is on the inside. That applies to you too. Let's pray, you are a truly beautiful soul that looks for the good in everyone of God's creatures. If not, I promise you karma will come and find you.

No Comment

I am sure she is a great person, but she obviously doesn't respect herself enough to be that big. I am not talking about her not liking herself because she is fat. I am talking about taking a life that God gave her and destroying it by killing herself with food and little exercise.

There are so many illnesses that we will have to endure because of environment or genes, but why would anyone want to add to that? A few extra pounds and some curves is not bad but when you are carrying around 100+ pounds you are asking to be put in a early grave.

As far as chic? Come on TMZ...really?