Tiger's Ambulance

Domestic Violence Assumed

3/12/2010 6:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger WoodsElin Nordegren was not allowed to ride in the same ambulance as Tiger Woods after his November car crash because the ambulance crew thought it was a domestic violence incident, this according to new documents released by the Florida Highway Patrol.

The document, written by an FHP trooper who responded to the scene, reads, "As the paramedics loaded [Tiger] into a Health Central Ambulance, one of the crew stated that [Tiger's] wife could not go in ambulance because this was a domestic."

The document states that the officer "never heard [Tiger] speak or [Tiger's] wife make any such statement about domestic violence."

The docs also show Elin handed over two bottles of pain pills to troopers following Tiger's November 27 crash.

slobby

Big shock, more coverups.

capt andy

get to work ari..your going to earn your money

mrez golucky

Yikes!

Ted

I think the only violence for Erin was when tiger came home from sex rehab. I bet he gave her the "rag doll" treatment and kept her up all night.

rico

See Tiger, if you don't tell the truth it comes back to haunt you......

Artrina

And Cheetah Woods thinks this will all go away and be ignored when he plays in The Masters? This will only get worse and I don't care how good people say security is at that tournament, it will be a circus! The only people who will be happy that week will be the politicians because all of the tabloids will be in Atlanta instead of DC and state capitals!

lacy

Okay a rumors is going around that Elin and Tiger are not together, and one of Tiger Woods close friends are trying to hook him up with Anka Noni Rose (the girl that play the princess and frog, and in dreamgirls) Hope the best for them..

Stupididy at its best

Enough is enough with this story. This is becoming INSANE !!!!!!!!!
Maybe if he kills himself everybody will be happy. This is HIS life he messed up not ours or yours. So leave him and his family alone. They have suffered enough pain and humiliation.
I begin to wonder if the fact that Mr Woods is black and the best player in the world of a sport dominated by white has something to with this paranoia !!!
Disgusting and pathetic society.
What he did was wrong but he did it to himself and his family. Nobody else is concerned.
WTF with this story !!!! It would be funny if it wasn't tragic. There are two kids involved and one day they will be able to read all this crass.... They don't deserve this.

godzilla

yeah thats it he is getting this treatment becauese hes black. You are a moron!!!

La Toya Jackson

It's all a load of CRAP!!! We all know that he was beat up by his wife... If it was anyone else she would be in jail .. Money talks...

Makenna

They show up at a car accident and label it domestic violence. Brilliant.

Vesna

The paramedics are full of it. When they are transporting one of the spouses one is in it not both. The other one is driving behind the truck - usually they don't have space for everybody and their mother to fit in.
And if would be nice to give it a rest already. I mean who cares anymore - it is their problem.

sardonicus

Y'all are just being ignorant! Of course Elin didn't hit Tiger with that golf club. That's just ignorant! Tiger even said so in his very heartfelt & sincere apology...remember? Come on, kids...let's climb a tree. Heee-heee! Cha-mone!

sst226

I knew it...Elin got him talking to Rachel. I think FHP and FDOE probably has a big donation from Tiger to their favorite charities- coverup...thanks a big shock...duh!! It would be differenr if someone not famous with money would have went to jail that night. I used to respect Tiger besides his golf game...I thought he was good man respect his wife. Now If Tiger is an a&*!hole cheating on Elin. I am a man loves women, but I was married, I will not cheat on my wife because I was cheated on before. If Tiger wants to bang these women, he shouldn't never been married. Shame on law enforcement with double standards (regular & celebrity justice)

horndog

Once again, the terrorists have won.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments