Charlie Sheen -- Back at 'Two and a Half Men'

3/16/2010 1:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen just arrived at the Warner Bros. lot in Burbank to begin shooting the final four episodes of the season for "Two and a Half Men."

Charlie Sheen

Charlie -- who will be on set with his sober coach -- was low profile in the back seat as he entered the lot.

He'll go back to rehab each day and spend the nights there for the foreseeable future.

dr.love

He will get off like O.J. there is a diferent set of rules for the rich ...

Darlene

Love his show!!!!!

Fuffler

It may not be the greatest show ever, but it's got him in a $198,000 Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG + a driver.

deadnvegas

do u think brooke will ever be a co-star on the show? i have a script idea, if she does......call me lol

Doug

WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!

toptvshows

Hahaha, that's the best you could come up with rumor. But the latest news comes from this show is that charlee Sheen has left the show.

lynn

You r a bunch of underminded unachievers. This man is exactly that a real man, with a real life and a real family. Shame on you all for jumping to conclusions or even making up conclusions about HIS life. Want someone to blog conclusions about YOU? No, y0ou dont, cause my conclusion about you is YOU COULDNT HANDLE
IT!...NOT EVEN for a single minute. Difference between you all and him? He's a REAL man,with a REAL life, including kids and a beautiful wife oh yea...and he's much better with numbers than any of YOU. OK,,my next prediction is YOU All BLOW., Much to your chagrin, Charlie doesnt. Charlie is a success and your NOT! Face the facts you gealous twitts.

Barbara Robbins

All u *******s cutting Charlie down are just jealous! His show is very funny and noone could replace him. He's a very good actor and still hot! Many people love Charlie and I am one of them.

Barbara Robbins

Barbara Robbins

I love Two and one-half Men, It's so funny. I hope it stays on the air for a long time. Too bad Charlie is getting another divorce. I really don't know why he keeps getting married. I love him though. He has many fans!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3