Corey Haim 911 Call --

He's Not Breathing

3/16/2010 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT: TMZ has obtained the heartbreaking 911 call made by Corey Haim's mother the morning he collapsed at her apartment on March 10.

Corey Haim
Judy has a difficult time understanding the 911 dispatcher. It's hard to understand what he's saying.

Judy makes it clear Corey is not breathing. He was pronounced dead an hour and 15 minutes after the 911 call.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

think spring

I listened and I won't comment if I think the dispatcher gave the right instructions or not but I didn't find it very hard to understand him. Truthfully, I think he had a speech impediment. I don't think he had any accent at all or sounded like he had marbles in his mouth, he just couldn't pronounce certain sounds.

For the call being broadcast, it's up to you if you are going to listen. I don't come to TMZ just to find 911 calls, but they happen to put them on here. I believe it's a public record so anyone could get it if they want it. We are all here because we want gossip/news/rumors about "celebrities" so we all contribute to TMZ putting up whatever they want to report on. If you don't think that it is appropriate for "celebrities" to have their privacy invaded (including the links to their 911 calls) then you need to stop perusing TMZ, Inside Edition, the National Enquirer, etc etc. That is the only way THEY will stop.

Christina

TMZ reports and posts this kind of stuff because people want to hear it! Why do some of you listen and then get upset? If you don't want to hear it than don't listen to it. This is a public call that can be released to anyone. It is just the American way, right or wrong it just is.

mark

911 operater sounds like he's on drugs! mother ****er

noel

wtf no one understands what this damn foreiger is saying. Stop hiring these people who can't speak clear english.

ALEXSANDER

That was the worst 911 operator I have ever heard he sounded like he was high she could not even understand him it was horrible I am a 911 operator he could of done way better what a shame.

Scarlet

Stop bitching people! You don't like that they disclosed the content of the 911 call but you still listened anyway. Let's face it. You and all of us here wanted to hear it. That is why you are here. It is sad that Corey's mother had to go through that, but unfortunately being in the public eye makes them vulnerable to stuff like this. Reality people. If you don't like it, don't listen to it.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11