Corey Haim 911 Call --

He's Not Breathing

3/16/2010 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT: TMZ has obtained the heartbreaking 911 call made by Corey Haim's mother the morning he collapsed at her apartment on March 10.

Corey Haim
Judy has a difficult time understanding the 911 dispatcher. It's hard to understand what he's saying.

Judy makes it clear Corey is not breathing. He was pronounced dead an hour and 15 minutes after the 911 call.

Vale

TMZ doesn't care about Corey Haim or anyone else. The pain and agony that they heap on these poor celebrities with their taunting and ridicule is horrible. They expose the struggles of celebrities that should be private, and not aired for the world to see - TMZ is like salt to a wound...

Scroll to 2hrs 06 mins. for the real truth about the media's treatment of Michael Jackson. What TMZ and the rest of the media doesn't want you to know...

tim

TMZ is just plain trash!! Just because 911 calls are public domain, doesn't mean you should post these sad calls just to make a BUCK. I wish your sponsors would pull their advertising for good after a stunt like this!

lace

FIRE THAT 911 OPERATOR!

Ben

Try calling ANYWHERE anymore and get someone who speaks damned English! That fool was the worst! Unfeeling and only here to draw off our government. There's not a single place that you call nowadays that you get anything but a damned mexican, and none of them can form a sentence.

LH

Grrrrrrrrrr, I am pissed to high heaven over this 911 call. That 911 operator is unintelligible. Why is Los Angeles County using a person with an accented voice for an emergency life or death call? Radio stations and television studios are picky over hiring people who articulate correctly and clearly in the English language - what is this voice doing as a Emergency Response 911 operator? You are damn right that this is a public service that TMZ is putting up for us. This really makes me hopping mad when I hear that English is not required for police, legal, medical, and transportation jobs. Get these freakin foreigners out of jobs that could determine life or death. Cory Haim's death is not in vain when we learn what his mother had to cope with listening to this foreigner's voice. Once again, we have Affirmative Action at work here.

By the way, that voice sounded like I imagine a stoned actor Arnold Schwarzenegger might sound.

dman

TMZ you suck. Posting these calls is in bad taste... even for you.

Violet

I know hearing this 911 call is sad, but whenever tmz posts a call like this, there are always all these people that have to preach how wrong posting/listening to something like this is. If it is so wrong, why did you click into this post in the 1st place. Stop being a bunch of self-righteous hypocrites. sheesh.

lml

The dispatcher was a fkcuking a$$hole. They shouldnt hire jerks with such thick accents. He was impatient and condescending. He should be FIRED.

dkf

i couldn't even understand that guy. no one should have to keep asking what someone says. i felt like i was at Taco Bell.

Allen Ridak

Shame Shame Shame, TMZ.
Pathetic!

Mariah

Thank you to Samper (23) and Dawn (9 and 28), well stated!
I am glad the majority of people are disgusted.

AH

I'm still waiting to wake up and this all be a bad dream :(

I got so frustrated listening to that marble-mouthed 911 operator, I wanted to reach through the computer and shake him myself. I can't imagine how his mom must have felt. No one should have to bury their child - no one! I really wish he could have gotten clean and got his life back on track and stayed on track. I hope to high Heaven he was saved and in Heaven now. In the word's of Corey, "God bless you" Corey! May you finally be at peace.

NB

I agree with the fact of how unintelligent and helpful that 911 operator was in the situation. Not only could he not pronunciate his words but it sounded like he didn't have knowledge of the English Language.

I think if you are going to be a 911 operator you should be able to speak clearly. She had to ask him on more than once what he was saying. In a situation of life or death, a person calling 911 shouldn't have to have the operator repeat instructions. This causes the loss of valuable and precious time.

Mariah

I think he sounded like he was from the Bronx or something. He sounded as though she were interrupting his lunch. It was pathetic. I think in this case like some others have said, maybe this COULD be a public service. Maybe enough members of the public will bombard people in charge of 911 operations and demand clearly speaking people be on the switchboard. If you can't enunciate get outta there! If a person has to ask you to repeat yourself 3 freakin' times there must be something wrong...go get a co-worker who can do it better than you!

Susan

Why are some of you fidiots assuming we listened to this? Its not rocket sceince to figure out what it is. Its as plain as the nose on your face. Its a 911 call of a MOTHER witnessing her child DYING. Its not something that should be put here for people to listen to over and over. You can read the site with out listening to this garbage.

Talk about stupid.

To the person that referred to "damned Mexicans, and all these foreigners.. blah blah.." Unless you are 100% Native American I'd shut up if I were you. I don't care how far back your family goes in America. Unless ALL of your ancestors are Native Americans (Injuns for you prejudice dumbass*s) they have as much right to be here as you.