Corey Feldman -- Haim's Death 2 Much to Bear

3/17/2010 7:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Corey Feldman skipped his best friend's funeral yesterday, but he found his own way to pay tribute to Corey Haim last night -- getting a big ol' tattoo.

Corey Feldman

Corey mourned his friend at T-Man Tattoo, a San Fernando Valley ink shop. The art features the numbers, 222. On his blog, in his open letter to Haim, Corey said correctly, "Nobody will understand the magic of 22/222."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Maggie

I agree with the comment left by HOW DARE YOU on Mar 17th... Until you have walked in someone else's shoes, you don't have the right to say what they should do or feel!! I truly believe in karma... what you put out into the universe is going to come back ten fold. It's very obvious some people can only feel good about themselves when they're putting others down. I don't know what is or isn't true about the reasons for not attending the funeral, but what I do know is they are HIS reasons, not anyone else's! Therefore, it's nobody else's business!! And as for those of you saying he wasn't a good friend because he didn't go to the funeral... lots of people don't go to funerals! Everyone deals with grief differently. I personally take offense to remarks like that, because my youngest brother Paul died 7 yrs ago at the age of 23. I didn't go to the funeral because I just couldn't deal with seeing him like that. I wanted to remember him the way I last saw him, not the way he was after a horrible car accident! I didn't want to see him in a coffin or to see that coffin lowered into the ground. Emotionally, I just couldn't handle it. And I dare anyone to say I didn't really love my brother just because I chose not to go to his funeral... I love him beyond measure still to this day. As far as a tattoo in someone's honor... lots of people get them. Everyday people like doctors, lawyers, firemen, etc. have tattoos. I already have one tattoo and have been planning another. Unfortunately, I'm on blood thinners for health reasons. But as soon as my doctor says it's alright, I have every intention of having a beautiful new tattoo in honor of my brother. Regardless of what some people think, tattoos are not just for convicts, thugs, and gang members. So get off your high & mighty pedestals people and quit judging others!

Me

Aren't 222's aspirin that contain codeine that are sold in Canada? Is that the significance of "222"?

whatev

Wow...he's privately grieving....on a busy street, with his shirt off.

go away Feldman

donn

for someone who is supposed to be discouraging the "media hype," this schmuck stokes the fire every chance he gets.. i guess this is his last chance to make some money and he sure is taking advantage of his "friend" as a career opportunity. loser.

Jack

No matter how difficult it is you don't skip the funeral. Did Haim's mother skip her son's funeral? Sure it was much more difficult for her to bury her son but she was there. Feldman is a loser.

Sassy

Every time somebody famous dies, I know it's only a matter of time before Corey Feldman shows up somewhere telling us how he was best friends with the deceased and boo hoos about how he's too sad, just not sad enough to stay out of the spotlight. Fame Whore.

AH

I'd like to know what the 22/222 stands for out of curiosity? Please enlighten us, oh devastated Feldman.

Whamo

What sort of "best friend" misses the funeral? If this is the type of "friends" he had it's a small wonder he never got his life together. Feldman once again proves himself to be the true Dbag that he is. You can be sure he'll show up at every media event he can all misty eyed for his "best friend" though. Rat bastard!

rommel

Faildman has to live with his stupidity. Way to go Best friend.

oL0

What is he an ex con? I'm surprised he didn't tattoo an eye drop on his face.

WTF

Seriously?

I don't know if they were really "best friends" or not, but when Feldman claims that they were and then skips the funeral? Wow.

And not only that, but he got a crapass tattoo to commemorate it. Go you, loser. Go you.

Jenna

another day another opportunity to exploit your friend huh Corey Feldman? If there was a contest for how to be the biggest DOUCHE you would win hands down.

HOW DARE YOU

WTF is the matter with all you people.. You have no clue what this mans pain is.. I read somewhere that he isn't allowed in Canada do to his record.. Gee folks I don't know but no matter how good of friends you are with someone, your not above the law.. Does it all make you feel better to call someone else down? Who the hell are you all to judge this man? Unless you have walked in his shoes, don't judge.. Have you ever tried to help a addict, stop? I didn't think so.. I have, and it isn't pretty.. You try everything you possibly can and at some point you have to use tough love.. Haims love for himself did not endure.. That is not Feldman's fault.. Shame on all of you.. I wish no ill on anyone, but if I did, well karma is a bitch..

Jenna

to "HOW DARE YOU" ...YES I have helped an addict and you are correct it is not easy, however you are clearly not an actor and the fact that you "read somewhere" that he was not allowed in canada due to his record just shows how uninformed YOU are so shut up Douche. The fact is Corey Feldman is an opportunist who is making damn sure his face is in the news speaking about this and exploiting his friends death the same way he did to Michael Jackson..he was the first one to accuse him of molestation and was not speaking to him...but made damn sure he had hsi ugly mug in the news speaking about him. IF you knew what the hell you were talking about you would come across more intelligently. :)

Peaches

WOW....A SECRET TATOO............OMG....BRILLIANT IDEA.......THIS IDIOT DEFINATELY HAS BRAIN DAMAGE FROM HIS DRUG USE. REMEMBER AT MJ'S FUNERAL....HE DRESSED UP LKE MICHAEL JACKSON...........WHAT AN ASS.............HE SHOULD BE NEXT......AND DO HIMSELF A FAVOR.......WORTHLESS PIECE OF GARBAGE...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments