Happy St. Patrick's Day...

3/17/2010 11:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

... from Kiefer Sutherland and a bottle of whiskey.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

Eric

Let's just hope he doesn't get behind the wheel and drive today...yikes!

marcus

lolz

Lucie in the Sky with Diamonds

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE that 'devilish' look Kiefer has on his face. It screams..."I want to do something VERY notty!" I just wish that was with me!

Jim

Awesome!

Ann

How anyone can watch that stupid show 24 is beyond me, Sutherland is on the phone with the President all day (yea, right) and hasn't cracked a smile in 10 years, what a joke.

really?

love the look too :D pour me a shot Kiefer!

TorontoMark

Once at a party he ,Kelsie Grammer, and Charlie Sheen were all arguing over who would drive me home.........

Whamo

Posted at 2:03PM on Mar 17th 2010 by TorontoMark

Why,did you have an 8 ball at home?

JLS

Isn't he an alcoholic? I think he's been to rehab and AA for years. What is he doing with this bottle? NOT GOOD!

Carol

Kiefer is awesome! He is a GREAT actor and anyone with doubts should watch Behind the Red Door and An Eye for an Eye just to name a few...He has made mistakes but has taken full responsibility. He is a child star who never got into drugs and lives his life in private for the most part. So, he is not a druggie, not a fame whore, not an a**hole yet you have to find something to critisize and you wonder why people in the industry end up like Corey Haim...

Chris

God, that's creepy.

London not England

He Still Got those skinny little girl arms...
THE BIG DRUNK!

PUT DOWN THE BOTTLE AND GET TO GOLDS GYM!~!

KEISTER......

Christy

JLS, yes, he's an alcoholic. imo & the opinion of anyone paying attention and dealing with reality, anyway. But, publicly anyway, he's never admitted that (and I'd be surprised if he has privately either) and, so far as is known publicly, he's never been to rehab. He has attended various court-ordered alcohol counseling things (including possibly AA), but that's a whole lot different from getting past the denial that's part of alcoholism and doing those things on his own.

Carol, I agree with you that Kiefer is awesome. He's smart, talented and, by many many many many accounts, huge-hearted. That doesn't mean he's not an alcoholic. Being an alcoholic doesn't make a person a "bad" person; it makes a person a sick person. It's possible to think someone is awesome and still admit that they have problems. I have no idea what kind of person Corey Haim was but I know that the fact that he struggled painfully with drug addiction until it finally killed him doesn't, by definition, mean he was a "bad" person.

Carol

Christy, I agree 100% with everything you said. I did not mean any disrespect to Corey Haim, I think his death was tragic. Matter of fact I live very close to where is was laid to rest yesterday and will be visiting with flowers in a few weeks. People need to stop trashing everyone for no reason, we are all human beings. Trash Tiger for cheating, trash Tila for lying and so on. If Corey Haim had the support we have seen since his death in his life he would still be here, that is my point.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments