Paula Abdul -- Searching for a Better Offer?

3/17/2010 2:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paula Abdul is supposedly thisclose to signing on for a revamped "Star Search" on ABC -- but if her reaction last night is honest, it ain't exactly a done deal for the ex-"American Idol" judge.

Paula Abdul: Click to watch
Choices, choices.

Jerry Martin

The lack of posts here shows just how little people think of her.

In Memphis

God!!! Go away woman!!! No one cares about you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enough Already

I wish I could afford to pay her to NEVER be on TV again.
Paul Ab-DOUCHE sounds like a crack baby when she speaks.

t

Damn! I make the 6th post. That bitch ain't got no love.

Jim

I just wanted to have my comment be in the Top 12. This ensures that I will be able to go on tour with the other commenters at the end of the season.

ASIA

Please Paula is very Pretty. Plus she is very talent in all area. Please do not hate on her.What have she done to your nothing. Do you think she give a dam what negative **** you write about her. I do not see your making big deposit to your bank.I quess your dumb ass mad because she 1/Look better than your just jealous dumb ass people she is putting money in the bank 3/ at least she do not has a nasty ass sex tape to make her to the top or no groupies she made her own name and is well respected. At least she better than that gay ass Ellen ***** eating bitch . Who want to see somebody donot know **** about music and her lamb ass jokes please Idol died with out Paula not the same at all.

Goose

What a shame, the lady seems very kind, and has worked hard to get were she is. I think AI is going to fail w/Simon and Paula both gone, with Randy and Seacrest being the last standing it is just a matter of time. The show has lost its innocence,genuality,charm.

Treasure Beach Jamaica

GOOSE said it all for me!!

Crocrdoll

Y'all lay off Paula, she's cool. I miss watching to see how tore up she was on AI, it was entertaining.

Surely

An AI watcher and observer since Season 2~~I like Paula. I guess I am the type that likes to see ppl succeed as in the contestants' journeys as they grow from the get-go. Paula had always been kind and supportive towards the contestants. I enjoyed her beauty and the chemistry b/ween her and Simon. When I heard that she was leaving~~I felt like a funeral coming on. But since Kara and Ellen had been on; I had not missed Paula at all. People come and go~~but at least they are being replaced by ppl just as great if not better. I enjoyed Kara's insights and Ellen's humor. So shoot me.

Jen

LOL to Jim's comment

MirandaH.

THe video at http://www.videorolls.com/watch/Paula-Abdul-U woth Paula Abdul is great! I love old style songs and concerts.

Lucy

There are some really nasty small minded people here! Why are you hating on Paula? she's sweet and talented so leave her alone! I wish her all the best!