Jesse James: I'm Sorry for My 'Poor Judgment'

3/18/2010 4:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James has issued a vague public apology to Sandra Bullock and his children, following a woman's claims that he's been having an affair with her.

Jesse James: I'm Sorry for My 'Poor Judgment'

In the apology, James never directly admits to having an affair, but says, "There is only one person to blame for this whole situation, and that is me."

James says a "vast majority" of the allegations made against him are "untrue and unfounded," but says, "It's because of my poor judgment that I deserve everything bad that is coming my way."

Jesse goes on to say, "This has caused my wife and kids pain and embarrassment beyond comprehension and I am extremely saddened to have brought this on them. I am truly very sorry for the grief I have caused them. I hope one day they can find it in their hearts to forgive me."

SUE

If sandra is smart, she will refuse to see him or take his calls. He really deserves to feel totally and completely rejected by her. NOBODY wants this guy to get a second chance. The only thing funny about this is that trick he cheated with. WOW, REALLY??? Tiger's harem is positively glamorous compared to her, and Rielle Hunter seems downright wholesome.

Christina

dumb***

Sincejan

Who cares, these women shuns us regular working joes, she and all those actors deserve just that. I am so proud of my male species, they never let me down, never. Keep it up Men women are stupid!!!!

LeRoy

What an idiot. He fails at life lol

sam

Same old, same old. Are you sorry for the affair, or that you were caught? No remorse until they're caught.

ME

too bad. its just to bad this has to happen over & over again. How is that if i can say no to temptation, you cant? really? is sex that great? I guess it is...
PS
if i see one more westcoast shirt floating around, illl puke!

Fina

Always wondered what she saw in that no good white trash jerk

GirlNextDoor

I know sandra bullock Won't be reading this site....

But MY GOODNESS...

EVERYONE has a vice ( food alcohol, drugs, sex,shopping, gaming, cleaning,Gambling,reading, SHEER AVOIDANCE! ANY ESCAPE from our current SITUATION!!!...

He has been an active AA member so now his drug of choice ( similar to TIGER) is sex or women , or just the thrill of "possibility" of being caught...Like taking cookies from the cookie jar when no parent is home..

LETS SAY IT TOGETHER.. HE HAS SERIOUS ISSUES... and he left his "issue" trail like a slimy snail. They say recovery is daily minute to minute...NO EXCUSE WHERE THE HELL IS HIS SPINE AND SPONSOR? Maybe they knew and this is all the "HOLLYWOOD" contract...
I have seen them before... Maybe she is in it for that don't forget keanu reeves( a little light in his loafers) ( she might LALA LOVE her own team and felt this was a business partnership? WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE?) But I guess the joke is on us... HER CAREER WILL SKYROCKET out of sheer sympathy...

Love is blind. And I am not about to make that ridicoulos anaology of her film or the cretin theme of the OSCAR curse PLEASE
THIS IS HOLLYWOOD at its best!!

later

You were lucky enough to get your dog back but you won't get your wife back! You blew it!

nino

Why is it every frikin moron that cheats and gets caught ends up coming up with some lame "Im sorry, I screwed up" speech? Seriously, why is it so hard to be faithful now a days for people? Makes no sence...Not to mention he's marred to Sandra Bullock for crying out loud, one of the sexiest women on the planet....I swear, people are just getting dumber and dumber...No wonder women have grown much more defensive against us guys....You notice most of the idiots in hollywood that cheat are guys?...Morons

supahJ

Dude looks like Roethlisberger's Dad !

CandyFan

Here's the sad part -- Sandra Bullock was not a person who needed a marriage commitment -- she never expected to marry. She married Jesse after he was badly injured in a bike accident -- think she told Jay Leno that she realized how powerless non-spouses are in medical emergencies, so she went ahead and married him. She ignored her own instincts because she wanted to be in a committed relationship...but clearly he's a dope and just what we all know --men are pigs -- and men with really amazing women actually think that makes them MORE amazing. Catching Sandra Bullock is about the most impressive thing Jesse has ever done. STUPID move buddy.

PLady100

A few points... Had It Coming... you are simply an idiot and definitely not helping the male population.

penn..... I agree.... if you can't be a man, please don't get married.

Mr DNA.. I need say nothing. Your ignorance shines so bright everyone can see.

lala

So disappointed in him, in males in general. He seemed like such a sweet, supportive husband, but men like that just don't exist. Maybe for a few years and that's it.

NC28105

Sandra, Halle, Jennifer, .... all of these are women who have succeeded at being beautiful, successful, wealthy, fit and strong. I hate it, but I've lived enough years to confirm that men are narcissistic, uncivilized primates that are ruled by their penis. How sad.