Jesse James: I'm Sorry for My 'Poor Judgment'

3/18/2010 4:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James has issued a vague public apology to Sandra Bullock and his children, following a woman's claims that he's been having an affair with her.

Jesse James: I'm Sorry for My 'Poor Judgment'

In the apology, James never directly admits to having an affair, but says, "There is only one person to blame for this whole situation, and that is me."

James says a "vast majority" of the allegations made against him are "untrue and unfounded," but says, "It's because of my poor judgment that I deserve everything bad that is coming my way."

Jesse goes on to say, "This has caused my wife and kids pain and embarrassment beyond comprehension and I am extremely saddened to have brought this on them. I am truly very sorry for the grief I have caused them. I hope one day they can find it in their hearts to forgive me."

Sophia

I am horny. All this cheating is making me horny.

Horseface

NOBODY does this to my Sandy. I didn't like him from the beginning and I now I REALLY don't. He does not deserve her. I feel for her.
Sandy, be strong and leave this piece of crap of a man. You deserve WAY better than this.
I am sorry that this happened to you.
Please be strong and know I love you and care for you even though you don't know me. God bless you and you are in my prayers.
Disgusting! That's what you get for getting involved with a dog.

victor

I wonder what the advice that this PR company keeps handing out? The strategy given to Julia with her annoucements of care to Benjamin? What is going on with people; one makes an unwritten contract someone gets recgonition and the other gets a trophy that seems to be overpublicized. What happened to these awards when they were held in a hotel lobby?

puddintang

It's a shame after all she did for him and his children that he would betray her for a skank. She waited for love before marrying after 40 and he betrayed her. She should leave and never look back. Sad part is he will never find another woman who loved him like that. Dumbass.

c

who is james gonna do now? his girlfriend told on him and sandra is mad and his dog left. He is gonna really be alone now. I have never seen anyone with a tattoo on forehead.

creativmyn

He should just keep his mouth shut. I think he's made it worse... Check out http://creativmyn.blogspot.com

jan

This is really sad, I hope it's not true for Sandra's sake. This should be the happiest time of her life & it seems her dirt bag husband screwed it up for her. Why do men have diamonds at home & go after cz's. he'll never find one better than Sandra, she's a class act.

ccadns

we love you sandra, please remain to rise above this. i'm so very sorry. you are a jewel and he is a creep for doing this to you. we love you and are praying for you.

sounder

Posted at 6:45PM on Mar 18th 2010 by Cracker

))This is an inaccurate statement. There are multitudes of women willing to take her place and give it a try with a 'bad boy'.

If she wanted a fairy tale nice guy, she would have married an unassuming librarian's assistant who listens to NPR. She married a biker. She was turned on by his persona.

She's 45 years old, she should have known that by now.

Alex Alvarenga

"A man proves he is a man by what he does when no one is watching" Sadly the old saying "once a cheater always a cheater" is very true. While I feel sorry for all involved I hope Ms. Bullock has the sense to forgive but not forget, walk away from the marriage and let Mr. James learn his wrongs by himself. If anyone is in the same boat thinking should they forgive, stay, work it out...if you can leave...LEAVE....

dee

MEN! When they cheat it's "poor judgement". When the women cheat the men call them whores!

tootight

This guy was and still is a "LOWLIFE" Sandy let him go he likes skanky broads she looks like a ho and thats his style. Money did not bring him class .You are way to classy for that moron. Good luck sweety.!! 'DUMP HIM .!"

Marie

What an ass! He was so lucky to have met and married Sandra. Does he really think this chick would bother with him if he were not married to Sandra? Some women will sleep with a man so she can think she is on the same level as the wife, albeit beauty, brains or both.. I balled Sandy's man so I must be as or more attractive as Sandra is the thinking. Sandra is flawless and he is a complete ass for not realizing this chick just wants the publicity. HELLO, this story makes her slightly relevant because of Sandra, not you idiot! I really thought he was mature enough to appreciate and care for Sandra. I even started to like this guy. WRONG she needs to be married to George Clooney or someone on her level; something Ms Skank will never be.. ... If Jesse has any brains left he will work his ass off the rest of his life to make this up to his wife.. Sandra can hold her head up. She is not the failure and her husband made the same mistake a lot of men make. It may ruin his life and the next months will tell if he really is man enough for our sandy! Good luck Sandy and remember that you are not alone. Many wives have found out their husbands were not at all able to live up to their part of the marriage contract when something is thrown their way.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/18/jesse-james-apology-sandra-bullock-statement/#comments#ixzz0iZVwILYu

beenthere

Jesse James = Narcissism

Madam Obvious

_________________________________

I agree with this. Sandra most probably was turned on by his bad boy, biker persona. Well, it just goes to show you should be careful what you wish for, cause it has a habit of turning around and biting you in the ass. She can do better than this idiot and all the baggage he bought to their doomed marriage (skanky ex-wives, several kids and custody issues, etc). She should get out now, so she is free to pursue something with a normal, down-to-earth man