Cops Called to Home of James, Bullock

3/20/2010 5:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Orange County Sheriff's deputies showed up to the home Jesse James and Sandra Bullock this afternoon.

media_removed_tmz

We're told it was all over an argument between one of their neighbors (above left) and a member of the media. The neighbor was the one who called police. Deputies talked to the neighbor and no arrests were made.

The spokesperson for the Orange County Sherriff's Department says no citations were given and the gaggle of media in the area -- about 20 photogs -- are all legally parked in a public parking lot.

One source told us it was "no big deal."

ltlmstrblmkr

lol,1 cop's clothes are all pressed,while the other's are all wrinkly.....so,we know which 1 has a lil wifey,huh?
Really.....I don't blame the guy for callin the po-po. Imagine having to live like that,damned pappasnotzies all up in your biz. Just cause a celeb lives nearby they take over the whole neighborhood with their damned peepin tom BS. Clearly,'she has left the building'.....so why don't they just pack up & leave the poor neighbors to live in peace??? Hope the neighbors don't blame SB for this nonsense.....hey!maybe they'll band together & run JJ off the property! Prob.solved! hehe,even for SB.

ltlmstrblmkr

RE:Posted at 4:34PM on Mar 20th 2010 by Wombat
OMG Wombat!!!
vulgar,but very creative & kinda ha-ha. Next time tho, I'm gonna read who posted the comment FIRST,cause I just choked on my coffee & near ruined my new keyboard!

ltlmstrblmkr

um, re:my comment #17.....
changing my word "choked" to 'spewed'.....cause I just know somebody's gonna have a mcnasty to say about 'choked'. ;-)
damned TMZ needs to give us a delete button!

Hmmm...

What's the world coming to when a cheap tramp can't be trusted to keep her mouth shut?!! (oh wait, that's sounds weird) *smirk*

Jesse James, you got lucky once in your life when Sandra loved and trusted you, but it seems that your plain ol' egocentric stupidity kicked in. You're right on one thing though, you do deserve all the bad things coming to you. Too bad you hurt so many innocent, trusting people in the process.

May you be blessed with never-ending paparazzi to forever remind you of just how stupid you are and what you've lost.

Steve

My company had a beach house a few houses from him at Sunset Beach back in 05. I saw him one day in his driveway with a leaf blower. That's all.

Ann

Would hate to be living next to him. It must be are real circus! Neighbors fed up with all the paps al over the place and has no peace in front of his house!

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

Wombat that is really sick of you, what a sick mind you have!

Pookie

Very bad karma unleashed into universe by his Nazitattoo broad.

Hmmm...

Apparently, the old saying is true, water does seek it's own level. Jesse and Tats McGee were fated to be together.

Now let's hope that Sandra is free to find true happiness with someone who is truly worthy.

JAMES

he is just "pissed off",he way over paid for his WEST COAST CHOPPER!

Beau

When it rains it pours....

Jan

If these paps go to Austin, TX where Sandra is, I bet the TX cops will arrest them. CA OK dude.

Hmmm...

Where ever Sandra is, I hope the paps don't find her. If anyone ever needed a break, it's her.

snookyizme

If she has room, now she can tatoo "homewrecking SKANK" on her nasty body! OMG, there should be a law, if you are going to cheat, do it with someone better looking than your spouse!

dee

Jesse has as many tats as she does, just not on his face. I remember an interview with Sandra when she said if she couldn't sleep at night, she would read his tattoos.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments