Jesse James Nazi Salute Photo Coming Soon

3/21/2010 4:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned there is a photo of Jesse James making the rounds and in it he is wearing a hat that looks identical to the one Michelle McGee is wearing in her Nazi photos ... and he is making the Nazi salute.

Jesse James, Michelle McGee

We've seen the photo -- which reportedly was taken two years ago -- and there is no mistaking it's Jesse. The hat Jesse is wearing is nearly identical to the one Michelle has on in the infamous photos, except for the rope across the front (see above).

In the photo, Jesse is holding up his right hand in a "Heil Hitler" pose ... and with his left hand he is sort of covering his mouth with two fingers (almost like mimicking Hitler's mustache).

The woman selling the photo told TMZ she didn't actually take the pic -- it belonged to a friend who worked with Jesse and the friend does not know she is selling it.

TM8

I didn't like Jesse James when I first saw him on TV. He gives me the creeps, bad vibes, etc, and I CANNOT believe Sandra Bullock would end up with someone like him. Her bio says she of German descent, and with all this "nazi fodder" surrounding her, it's not gonna look very good on her part. Jesse James seriously sucks, I called that one.

barb

Poster SadSadSad you're right, but as previous poster La Mom said, his business/celebrity? reputation will be toast and he will suffer the consequences.

Trish

Timing is everything, isn't it? Two weeks ago who could have cared less for ANY photo of Jesse James. But I'm smelling a future lawsuit waiting to happen.

yikes

If this photo is real that is ruin for him, his marriage and his business ventures. Finished.

benice

This was so planned, it could not be more obvious.

Sandra is half Jewish. Her Mom is German & Jewish. Sandra lived in Germany for 12 years and is fluent in German.

The timing of this was perfected down to the new photo about to surface of JJ in a Nazi salute.

No way will Sandra forgive her man for posing as a Nazi when her own blood is German and she is Half Jewish. This is pure evil at work here. I well oiled, planned attack on them. No doubt in my mind.

sec322

Sandra is a German--on her mother's side. I'm sure she would be horrified to be linked to a Nazi lover, if that's what James is!

Jude

To # 12's comment: good stuff, though no self-respecting Jewish men would ever actually beat up a guy. They hire out. Quite willing to hand over cash for that cause, I'm sure. Ouch.

Lani

I agree with previous post that someone is out to get Sandra Bullock and Jesse James. The sad part is Jesse is making it easy for them with all his skeletons in his closet. I feel so bad for Sandra and the kids. Need to stop showing pics of the kids being taken to school - THAT'S JUST WRONG.

Tracy

Heres a thought, everyone from media to their next door neibours should mind their own F@#$ing business.
How about we all meddle in y'alls business????
These are regular people with regular problems.........mind your own

Joe Friday

Wait, let me get this straight:

This person has possession of this photo that she did not take and is not the owner of and she is trying to sell it? Last time I checked, you cannot sell a photo if you are not the copyright holder of such photo. Any website/publication that publishes the photo without the copyright holders permission is liable for some serious financial fines for violating the holders copyright.

Tread lightly TMZ. You guys should know better than to violate someone's copyright.

tonetonetone

I think my computer got a STD just by viewing her pics....N A S T Y

Lani

I hope TMZ has done its homework before showing the pic - although they legally shouldn't being that it doesn't belong to the person they're "buying" it from. Hopefully it's not a photoshopped pic - remember the "authentic" pic they had of JFK on boat?

that.is.all

Sandra is, at best, a Lifetime Movie actress.

The Academy is a joke.

Bruno

Can this guy get any lower?

Madam Obvious

Sandra is, at best, a Lifetime Movie actress.

____________________________________

Totally agree. She is the worst actress to win an Oscar in a long, long while.

As Sandra is half-German, how embarrassing are these revelations about her bad boy hubby??? If the Nazi salute photo is published, that would be it, he would be finished forever. There is no way she can reconcile with him now. He is too tarnished and it would rub off on her, right when she is at the height of her power in Hollywood. She will shoot her credibility to smithereens if she stays with him, as this scandal will forever be associated with her.