Jesse James Nazi Salute Photo Coming Soon

3/21/2010 4:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned there is a photo of Jesse James making the rounds and in it he is wearing a hat that looks identical to the one Michelle McGee is wearing in her Nazi photos ... and he is making the Nazi salute.

Jesse James, Michelle McGee

We've seen the photo -- which reportedly was taken two years ago -- and there is no mistaking it's Jesse. The hat Jesse is wearing is nearly identical to the one Michelle has on in the infamous photos, except for the rope across the front (see above).

In the photo, Jesse is holding up his right hand in a "Heil Hitler" pose ... and with his left hand he is sort of covering his mouth with two fingers (almost like mimicking Hitler's mustache).

The woman selling the photo told TMZ she didn't actually take the pic -- it belonged to a friend who worked with Jesse and the friend does not know she is selling it.

Madam Obvious

136. Hollywood is run, financed and owned by nearly an all Jewish mandate...though representing less than 1% of the US population, this segment owns Hollywood...
____________________________________________________

Exactly right, which is why Sandra cannot reconcile with him if the photo of him in Nazi gear doing the Sieg Heil salute surfaces. Her career will be over, red rover, simple as that, as she will be guilty by association. The scandal is going to dog her for the rest of her career, anyway, but should she decide to stay with him, it will kill her career stone dead on the spot.

AZ

According to radaronline they've also seen the photo. Is the owner shopping it around to the highest bidder?

steve

WHO THE HELL CARES ABOUT THIS STORY????

justice

Sure, Sandra knew. Too funny how the world thinks she's an innocent victim. Sandra isn't the innocent girl next door everyone apparently thinks she is. Too many things we strangers already know about Jesse to think she was completely in the dark. NO way.

Philmore

Sounds like a lot of things are being blown WAY OUT of preportion.Jesse cheated,big deal.That does'nt make him a nazi..lol.Sandra likes the bad-boy type and sadly this is what goes with it.She is a big girl and she will deal with it.Jesse has a lot of ca$hola and has built an empire.He did this way before Sandra came along.A lot of folks did'nt like Jesse before this and begged for his failure out of pure jealousy.Well,you vultures have circled for a long time,maybe now you can enjoy the feast.I will continue wearing my WCC shirts and riding my chopper(and I am Jewish)cause I dont live my life according to others.And by the way...tattooed women are freakin hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric The Terrible

Sandra....RUN....run far, far away from this Hillbilly and his Tattooed Nazi-Skank Puppy. Jesse James is like the Hillbilly "Zed" from Pulp Fiction.....these disease spreading creatures will bang "anything" that walks....Sandra, with all the needles this "tattoo Model" or whatever you call "it"...has had plugged into her, my advice from one Texan to another is...get tested....for everything!

MC RogErs

WOW it's funny how much courage being behind a computer and being anonymous can give a person I highly doubt that anyone who's on here would really say this stuff to Mr.James face I mean I'm no nazi but I'm also no self-righteous wimp on a keyboard...and no I'm not talking to the douche bag who's gonna respond to this saying he "can take Jesse on" we all know you can beat him up because you know every fighting style in the world and have a really hot girlfriend which is why you leave tough guy comments on TMZ all day

Dawn

@ no. 120 . Karly: 'Dawn,why are you so sure of anything, especially that TMZ has even seen a photo. The article states that it's simplye being SAID that a picture is floating around, TMZ never said they saw it... it's just a RUMOR that it exists, just like people here are running with this like idiots and creating more rumors about something they don't even know. This is a media site, the whole purpose is to draw attention to itself in order to make money for the owners of TMZ, INC.. and the way to do that is to create "furor" even if one doesn't exist.'

Actually Karly, the article states: "We've seen the photo -- which reportedly was taken two years ago -- and there is no mistaking it's Jesse." For TMZ to claim that they had seen the photo if they hadn't - well that would be just plain crazy - a potential legal nightmare.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/21/jesse-james-nazi-salute-photo-michelle-mcgee/8#comments#ixzz0ityY0u7c

Dee

What a mess, So if I dress as a preist for holloween and act crazy, someone snaps a photo. am I a preist ?
Ppl need to get a life. some hoe can sell a story to everyone and hollywood goes nuts.
First of all where is Sandra, Give a statement.Stop hiding your pretty head.
Why leave all the papa's on Jesse's lawn. Their are kids there ya blaming idot. Shows how much you care Sandra. I used to respect you. But your silence leaves a lot said.

And about the mistress. OMG puke.
Jesse indeed is a bad boy, Sandra knew it and underneath must be a bad girl. No saint IMO she knew his rep and Jesse for all the years I have known is unchanging, he is just Jesse. Accept it.
Out of all the crazy S**t he has ever done, Everyone loved his larger then life style, Till it come to Miss priss.
Now Sandra is a saint.... LOL OK, Jesse a Nazi Ok and some Hoe sold a story. LOL ok.
So get on with life. This is NEWS ????????

I will go back now to things that really matter like feeding the hungry and life's I can make better

Gabe

How could Sandra not have known? Well, with the exception of his soon to be ex-wife, I think we all saw this coming. Wasn't his company logo a dead giveaway?!! Seriously!

Karly

Dawn, as far as the comment "we've seen the photo" I"m sure your mom told you once "Don't believe everything you read".. and... any photo anybody has seen could be photoshopped, altered, etc.. in today's world you can't even always believe a photo either..lol like some say, if it was out there and legit, it would already be published, for freak's sake they publish every photo they get from anybody, they publish sex tapes of people who don't want them to, the law or respect for privacy or people's lives never stood in the media's way before...

PaulieFinn

I liked Jesse before, now I like him even more.

lee

Trash deserves trash. America's sweetheart had a "bad-boy" moment. She deserves better. He's a bum!

Rathfelder

I can not believe how unbelievable stupid you are!
There is no Nazi salute, The salute the third Reich adopted was the Roman Empire Salute. "Heil Ceasar" the third Reich.
Study History and don't add crap for the rest of the universe to show how stupid you are.

marge

The best part about this whole story, is all the incompetent would-be liberal minions on here calling Jesse a Nazi are the same people that proudly voted, and support, the modern day leader of Nazism, Obama!! You people need to educate yourselves, STAT!!!