Jesse James Alleged Mistress -- Stripping Video

3/22/2010 9:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Is this what Jesse James saw before he allegedly decided to cheat on his Oscar-winning wife, Sandra Bullock?

TMZ obtained this video of Michelle McGee, the alleged other woman, which was shot at Pure Platinum in San Diego about a week ago.

TMZ technical note: Throwing dollar bills at the monitor will not make the video play longer. Just hit refresh.

UPDATE: We've got two more minutes of video, but we need to do a lot of blurring, if you catch our drift. Check back shortly.

UPDATE 2: EDITING DONE. ENJOY.

grossed out.

117. 103. Lisa, how does your tattoo help your sister's fight with breast cancer? Perhaps helping her with housework, laundry or cooking would be more effective. But then, anyone with 1/2 a brain would know that. And don't say something foolish like you were "supporting her". Brandishing her illness, permanently on your body (at a cost) does nothing concrete to support her. You really sound like you are about 15 years old/
Posted at 12:25PM on Mar 21st 2010 by tattoos are gross

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/21/jesse-james-alleged-mistress-michelle-mcgee-sandra-bullock-video-stripping-stripper-tattoo-model/7#comments#ixzz0ipYvwKJM

I hope Lisa doesn't answer you because it's none of your damn business. Your attitude is gross, so that makes you about even.

Posted at 12:53PM on Mar 21st 2010 by D.D.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/21/jesse-james-alleged-mistress-michelle-mcgee-sandra-bullock-video-stripping-stripper-tattoo-model/8#comments#ixzz0ipdtJ6bf

Actually Lisa made it everyone's business when she felt she needed to post it here. And do you know what gross means? You seriously misued the word here in describing the poster's attitude.

rahbin

This is what you call a "butter face" Everything's great but her face!

The dancing is so boring...snore...

grossed out.

Is this TMZ.com, or Lisa Armstrong holier than thou .com

Artie

wow

kathij

I had to turn that video off after just a minute. THIS is a successful stripper? At least I got a good laugh out of it.

Donovan

Seriously, why are you giving this eyesore any attention? That's all it takes to get attention these days, just spread them and wreck a marriage and you become the next media darling...sickening. And you guys are playing right into it.

Rick

OK, I can see why he might want some of that.

just sayen

Wow AGHHHHHH!!!! That is a major serious case of ugly, tattooed deeply inside & out which was swapped for the most serious of beautiful class.
Someone quick hold my hand I am now blinded!!!

Mag

Utterly GROSS! I turned it off after 30 seconds.....my breakfast was 3/4 up my throat at that point. WHAT the EFF!!!

Lisa Armstrong

Hi DD,

Sorry, too late I already posted to his nastiness. And I did make it everyone's business because certain people stereotype people who have tattoo's.. and the fact is that there are many people who do have them and aren't anything like what people think... you don't need to be a bad person with a bad attitude or a biker or stripper anymore ... it's everyone who gets them now..
President's of banks and Dr's and you have no idea the people who get them. People who thought they never would because they would be " branded " with the stereotypical thinking that people have from years ago.

Not that I think my tattoo's are actually anyone else's business , I just wanted people to know that mine all have meaning to them and are not horrible.

And my anger issues really aren't issues.. it's just a little anger towards a certain someone who doesn't know when to shut it... and that did it for me.

Sorry to all that I have bothered... but this isn't about me.. it's about what Jesse did too his wife and who he chose to do it with. She looks horrible and not everyone with ONLY a couple of tattoo's is like her. That's all I want people to know. Even if she wasn't covered in tat's , she's still a horrible person to do what she did. But it takes two and Jesse isn't off the hook.

Sometimes people just like to push other's buttons and when it comes to my sister and her breast cancer and what I should've done for her , which I did, that did it for me... sorry.

This guy actually thought that I thought by getting the tattoo was going to help her fight when he clearly had no clue.

No one will ever convince me that having a few tat's that actually mean something that only I can see is even close to this chick in comparison... lol Obviously if I wanted to look like that I would.. but I don't want to and never will. ;)

Jim

I would hit that harder than a brake pedal in a run away toyota. But I like trashy cars and fast women.

Mac

New TV show treatment.

Log Line: First, he dumped his wife for Sandra Bullock. Then he dumped Sandra Bullock for a tattooed something-or-other. Now, from the makers of "Monster Garage" and "Jesse James is a Dead Man" comes:

"Jesse James is a Monster Douche Bag"!

lalaloo

Ew....ewewewewewewewewew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing sexier than a tattooed Nazi. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little...

pissed

This is sad, Why does the media continue to give these types of women publicity? Its like you can make a career from ruining marriages or being a slut...its just sickening....and infuriating

Lisa Armstrong

Ok , the person who posted the below ( copied and pasted ) who thinks that they're being smart , REALLY needs to double check spelling before they go and post a sarcastic remark to someone else... lol Read below ...

They ask you if you know the meaning of " gross " but can't spell
" misused " that's funny...lol