Kim K & Kourtney -- Single Ladies Who Lunch

3/23/2010 6:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The same day news of her split with boyfriend Reggie Bush was revealed, Kim Kardashian was spotted getting lunch in Miami Beach with her unmarried sister Kourtney on Tuesday.

Kim K and Kourtney
... and the rebounding begins.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

dejohn4170

Life is so unfair. Who would have thought that the ugly one, would be married and these two babes are not. lol

OK

No I think it's your mother. The one with a mustache and seed from 12 different drunks without papers. Adios illegal taker.

lyndsey

OK I don't understand...if you really don't like them and don't agree on how or why they are famous why even bother to look at this photo or read the caption?! I think the smart thing to do would be to avoid it all together. Secretly you people love them otherwise you wouldn't waste your time finding out this useless info!

me

51. What a strange picture...why do Kim's calves look like they're twice the size of Kourtney's?? They aren't really...are they?

Posted at 10:59PM on Mar 23rd 2010 by me

Just stop it! Kourtney's an anorexic! You must have chankles to be trippin on this picture!! Go eat some‘um!!

Posted at 11:53PM on Mar 23rd 2010 by STFU!!!

WHAT?!?!?! All I said was that the picture looked crazy because it makes Kim look so much bigger than Kourtney, which I don't think she is. I never called her fat or Kourtney anorexic...I was seriously confused by it...I wasn't hating. You seem to have some explosive anger issues. Although, through your rant, I still don't really know what point you were trying to get across. Take some deep breaths and chant...SERENITY NOW...SERENITY NOW...

Kelli

I wonder where poor Rocky (the adorable boxer Reggie bought Kim)is??? Kim's schedule is too hectic to care for him. Hey Kim-I would love to adopt Rocky. We have a female look-alike named Roxie I'm sure he'd love to play with!!!

Prancy

Her break-up is probably just another lie to help with her tv show. They will lie about anything to help them make money. The entire bunch are such liars. They are no more than prostitutes. They have sold out their integrity to make drama on tv and then swear it's all real! What a pathetic bunch.

Please make them go away. Kathie Lee should be ashamed of how they brag of her being their God Mother. Kathie Lee should ask them to zip it about that. They are totally trash people and I don't say this about any other people, except Pamela Anderson and Jesse James.

christy

She's a beautiful lady who lives a charmed life. She'll move on...

Autumn

Kimmy K is so beautiful but that outfit is seriously stupid looking.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5