Cops: Suge Knight Wanted for Beating, Robbery

3/23/2010 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Suge Knight a Suspect in Robbery CaseSuge Knight is a wanted man once again. The former Death Row Records head honcho allegedly beat and robbed rapper Yukmouth last night ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Sources say it all went down at around 10 PM at a Ralph's supermarket in the San Fernando Valley.

According to a law enforcement source, Suge and roughly 10 members of his posse allegedly beat up Yukmouth and then took $92,000 worth of jewelry from him.

Sources say Suge and his entourage are suspects and cops want to question them.

We're also told there's a previous misdemeanor warrant out for Suge's arrest -- which makes it unlikely he'll visit the police department.

TDUBSC

BEING BROKE AND HAVING TO ROB PEOPLE TO KEEP HIS ENTOURAGE UP IS THE EXACT CARMA THAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR SO CALLED FRIEND MURDERED IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE JUST TO REEP THE BENIFITS.THAT FAT F@CK SUGE KNIGHT IS AND WILL GET EXACTLY WHAT HE DESERVES!!

Prince Albert

I think that Suge really F%#kd up on this one here.Missing with YUKMOUTH from tha B.A that's all bad bruh.Suge just missed it up for him self.

Brian

Suge is nothin but a bully! Id love for him and his bros to come by my place sometime to try to jack me, a real man. Let me show you Suge how it feels to be beat down bro!

Punk a&%.
Dre you got buff, take this fool down!!! Even Snoop probably can:)Man probaly Harvey can too:))))

Wombat

How can this clown afford a posse? I thought he was one step from collecting food stamps?

Darlene

*shaking head*!!

Jack

One rap guy beating and robber another. Stop the presses! News Alert! Breaking News!

Foody

THUG LIFE!!!!!!!!!

Inquiring Mind

OMG.. He's an original gangster (OG), yikess, beats the crap outta people himself.... maybe he needed the jewelry to sell it and get some beer and chips!

NateGriffin

He's guilty of something.

Wil

I wish someone would pay to get rid of this disgusting guy.

tippy katz

YAY!
find that fat useless jackass and put him away for life!

me

oh wow, I live across the street from a Ralphs in the valley... gotta ask my neighbors if they saw it!

jrad247

I always wear $90 GRAND in bling when I hit up the Ralph's...

Yo yo yo, The San Fernando Valley Ralph's is dope yo. Pick yer self up like the latest Hot Pockets yo, straight thuggiddity thug yo.

Idiots!

Jody

This @ss is nothing but a gangster. He is a gang banger with money.

Jessica

Why is this even news? Suge has been beating the crap out of people and somehow getting away with for years.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments