Diddy Pisses Off Vodka Mogul

3/24/2010 10:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Diddy is once again dripping in controversy, all because the Ciroc vodka king reportedly pissed on some of his liquor-slangin' rivals. And now, the scorned are out for revenge with the use of an over-sized toilet.

The man leading the charge is Martin Silver -- the uber-millionaire behind Georgi Vodka. Silver claims he was sorely offended when he heard that Diddy took the mic in a NY nightclub last week and announced, "If you're not drinking Ciroc vodka, then you're drinking pee pee."

Silver says he's so outraged that he plans on dumping several liters of Diddy's drink into a "large toilet bowl" -- and will deliver the crapper to the rapper ... unless he gets an apology.

The pissing match will go down tomorrow afternoon ... if he's not too yellow to follow through with it.

People close to Diddy tell TMZ this is all just a "publicity stunt" that "shouldn't be dignified with a statement."

ABB

Who gives a mo-fo rats ass. Grey Goose is the best biatches!

Josie

Georgi vodka dude is trying to get some publicity and it worked. You don't hear about Stoli swinging at a pitch in the dirt. I'm sure Diddy gives a damn.

Marikae

He cannot pronounce VODKA anyway...sounds stupid in the commercials.

krhastie

Can't BUY class, people...no matter how wealthy you are.

sherri

Diddy is a low rent dipwad who wouldn't know class if it ran his grotesque lower lip over in a Hummer. Ciroc Cucs. Vokka..

Rachel

Ciroc is AMAZING. Especially the berry.

that's why

This needs to be said: F*CK Diddy!! Big p*ssy.

LeRoy

All over some pee pee lol

mohamed

I want you to go puff daddy you message that is powerful, rich and famous you can not tell the cat that rules the world because I'm the chick that will not stop turning because if I stop I will die like her trina said because it rocked my world to excuse me for English because I speak french and that I also would like to service you if you is a powerful man

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2