Justin Bieber's Manager

Tweet Crime?

3/24/2010 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Justin Bieber's manager turned himself in to police this morning -- and it's all over unlawful Tweets ... allegedly.

Tweet Crime

Scott "Scooter" Braun surrendered on two misdemeanor charges -- reckless endangerment and criminal nuisance -- stemming from an incident at a mall in November.

The incident which triggered the matter occurred last November at the Roosevelt Field mall when fans got out of control and at least one girl was hospitalized.

We're told cops asked Braun to Tweet that the event had been canceled but they say he refused to do so.

Braun faces one year in jail if convicted.

UPDATE: The Bieb himself is finally weighing in -- Justin just posted the following Tweet: "You've got my total support @scooterbraun Wish you were here in Chicago with us #FreeScooter"

UPDATE 3:05 PM EST: Braun has entered a not guilty plea for both charges in Nassau County Criminal Court in New York.

tiv

This is BS makes no sense to me sounds like all this is made up crap !!

Graycee

I wonder if this person is responsible for hiring people to tweet Justin so he's always trending on twitter? There's no way Justin's little fans can spend 24/7 doing it.

jb

Scooter is a marketing genius. I hope he did not break the law.

michelle

if he would have tweeted that the event was cancelled you know there would have been a riot. these fans CRAZY. either way someone was going to get hurt

yep

You can go to jail because of that? A year? Tweet legislation needs to be re-examined. lol. but yea I guess it's not funny in this case.

CriticAl

Either we're not getting the whole story, or the cops and DA are power-tripping morons.

Sammi Bieber

i was at the mall it was so crazy!! i

lilyx

What TMZ failed to say was that the manager actually tweeted that they were on the way to the mall (even after bedlam had broke out) instead of saying the event was cancelled.

Makenzee

Im glad scooter is out! How was he supposed to tweet when he was no where near a computer and doesnt have twitter on his phone?????

Love you scooter!

#freescooter :D

Jackie

Ridiculous!

Jennifer

orly?

jessy

am i first?????
who is this loser kid anyways??

Inquiring Mind

Poor Kid.. Our next MJ, watch out buddy, or you will end up with all these fame mongrols hanging on you and making you commit stupidities!

macheeze27

since when do the police have the rite to demand someone to send Twitter messages?

jessy

JULIE I KNOW YOU COME TO THIS SITE SO I AM GOING TO ASK ON HERE
WILL YOU MARRY ME?????
i know i do not have a job,and i live in my parents basement and lost my driver license and they reprocessed my car..but i love you,i will lose 100 lbs if you marry me...and i will color my purple mohawk back to brown if you marry me.and dont listen to your little sister,,i only gave her 1 beer and nothing happened,and as for the missing 200 dollors your dad said i stole..i didnt.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments