Octomom Gets a Bone From PETA

3/24/2010 9:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you're Octomom Nadya Suleman, why not take five grand from PETA? Every little bit helps when you're fighting off foreclosure.

In exchange for the cash, PETA gets to advertise in Octo's front yard. The group will put up a sign encouraging people to spay and neuter their pets.

Perfect for the home of an amazingly fertile mother of 14.

Jerry Martin

But has Octopig been spayed yet?

barb

What a fitting promotion....birth control!! Getting desperate now with billboards on the front lawn. I hope the city bylaw dept. comes down on her.

Dude

I love my little hustla.

cheri

gah im sick of this bitch getting all the attention there are poor ppl that need jobs out there and shes getting money just because she cant pay 450,000 and having 14 kids....seriously she needs the be taught a lesson she should have LOST the house

I

so how long does the sign get to be there?

we need to know so we can see how much she's getting per month. That will tell us how desperate she is.

WWWBUKTN

I'm not a bit PETA fan and this only strengthens that position. I understand that the media is all over her home on a regular basis and that this story will make all the papaers thus giving them free advertising but why allign yourself with such a piece of garbage. Once again I don't like PETA because I don't like how they operate even though I'm a big animal lover.

hmmm

Maybe she should have tried raising cats instead of children. Omg can you imagine? i bet she would have like 100 cats

gossipgirl

All these kids were invitro. She's not fertile. That's her problem, She couldn't get pregnant and became obsessed with it. I feel sorry for all these little kids.

whatever

PETA should have gotten a commitment from Octofool to get a hysterectomy or have her tubes tied. She should definitely NOT reproduce anymore.

I'm so sick of this Octofool. Go away already!

He's just another Idiot

I'm sick of this Bitch!!! We see pictures of her spending money on herself all the time and she can't pay her mortgage? I think she is dimwitted and shouldn't raise those children. Imagine how they will grow up? We, the taxpayers, will have to pay for those kids all of their lives. Guess she's for Dictator Obama's Health Care - speaking of Dimwits.

Frank

You cannot put a sign on the front yard. It would most likely be against code.

Jessica

this witch should be spayed.

LisaJeane

LMAO, ROFL This is by far the funniest thing I've heard all day!

HealthyGuy

Take her kids away from her! She shouldn't be getting money from PETA, they should take her kids away from her then replace them with cats...even though they would be horribly treated and no attention paid to them anyway!

dee

As if the neighbors don't have a big enough circus to put up with!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments