Ricky Martin -- Next Order of Business ...

3/30/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ricky Martin's to do list:
1) Come out of the closet
2) Reexamine my old arm tattoo ...

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson

London not England

#10-be ashamed

YEAH...WE ALL KNOW MARRIAGE SHOULD BE BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN....
SO THE MAN CAN GO CHEAT OR BETTER YET...Be on the DOWN LOW...

Go ask Elin, Sandra, Mrs. Edwards, Mrs. Clinton, Mrs. Sanford,etc, etc...
PLEASE ASHAMED....IT SEEMS TO ME THESE SO CALLED "MEN" are ASHAMED OF being in a Man-made construct called formally "MARRIAGE".....or rather they have NO shame....It should be called a SHAM......

HYPOCRITES!

anthony

xinunus

TAKE RICKYs LEAD HARVEY AND COME OUT.

YOU KNOW YOUR GAY AS HELL.

EVERYTIME THEY TALK ABOUT WOMEN ON YOUR SHOW YOU GET EMBARASSED.

THAT IS A SIGN OF BEING GAY.

YOU CANT EVEN LOOK EVERYONE STRAIGHT IN THE FACE AND PRETEND TO BE STRAIGHT. YOUR A POOR ACTOR.

Sarah

Ricky Martin is indeed a fortunate homosexual - because he is not living in a Muslim country!! Do people here in the USA realize that the Islamic world executes gays? Iran hangs them all the time. Ricky needs to be openly grateful he's not living in a Muhammad country!!!

paco

From Spain... Oooohhhhh!!! What surprisseeeee....!!!! Jajajajajajajajaajajajaj This is a old notice... Everybody knows it!!!! MJ I LOVE U. THIS IS ALL FOR LOVE, L.O.V.E

Julianne Marie

Apolo Anton Ohno and Ryan Seeacrest are next.. these 2 guys are so gay and so hiding it. jusy saying

ZrocK

Hey Grateful, why dont you go and hang yourself, you big ignorant bigot. Stop trying to bash muslims and Islamic countries.

Cecilia

You know, I wonder why so many people make such a big deal out of homosexuality that it still stirs up controversy and generates hateful, slanderous, and often ignorant comments by faceless people on the internet. It's not like homosexuality is something new or somehow limited to a single cultural or socio-economic group. Gays are everywhere and even if it is something you don't don't agree with you shouldn't spread hate towards them.
It's not as if they are forcing you to become gay or take on their lifestyle, so why do you have such a problem with it anyway? What goes on in another person's life that doesn't affect you or I isn't our business.

why?

I JUST TOLD MY HUSBAND 3 DAYS AGO THAT HE WAS GAY, NO HANDSOME SINGLE GUY LIKE HIM NEEDS TO PAY SOMEONE TO HAVE THEIR BABY UNLESS THEY ARE GAY.

Sarah

The Islamic world executes gays and Ricky should be glad he doesn't live in an Islamic country. It is a fact that cannot be denied. The death penalty for homosexuals is the law in all Muslim countries.

K-Lo

OMG I thought he was so HoTT back in 97/98. LoL! He still is Hott just gay Hott. Dang my gay-dar is weak!!!

kevin

"HYPOCRITES....So worried about what GAY people will do to "Marriage" yet NO striahgt man on Earth respects the "institution" anyway...HA HA!!!!!"

Hmm.. maybe you just dumpster dive for dates? I dated my wife for almost 5 years before we got married. I was faithful to her then, and I am still faithful 11 years later.

I'm sick of girls that complain about how they can't get a guy to commit, while saying that "I like bad-boys" or "He is too nice" when a nice guy does ask her out.

Bad Boys cheat. That's why they are Bad. Guy that aren't "too nice" will usually cheat too.

Being that a lot of men started being "pigs" because they were treated like crap when they were nice to girls, It can't all be blamed on the men.

YOUCH

I didn't know he was IN the closet. Same goes of Jim J Bullock and that guy from Wham. We can tell. Why bother hiding who you are? Your fans will be your fans and the haters will still be haters. This is America, land of the FREE.

BETTY ANNE

I have full respect for Ricky. Look at what he's done to help others. What goes on behind closed doors is no one's business. Te respeto y admiro Ricky, desde la Isla del Encanto - Puerto Rico, eres nuestro orgullo. Adelante siempre

yikes

Why reexamine his tattoo? maybe it is the inner SHE he is.
he's to damn cute, if he would say i'm bisexual man and woman would be happy and think of him as a hunk for both teams. Oh well, it's his a s s.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments