Sandra Bullock Goes Coach

3/30/2010 7:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sandra Bullock got a gift today that shows signs of life inside her Hollywood Hills home.

Sandra Bullock

A woman delivered several shopping bags from clothing stores like Express and one Coach shopping bag as well.

When the going gets tough ...

tammy

I doubt that the Express items are for her. It is probably a gift. Doubtful that Hollywood stars shop there. Even Coach isn't that high end.

juli seutter

You go girl!

why?

I am blown away by all these people going oh poor Sandra. Come on please. Girlfriend married a tattooed biker who loved skanks and she new it. Hello? I don't feel sorry for her. Hey ladies, if you don't want to get cheated on, exposed to STD's, humiliated and waste years of your life then here's an idea. DONT MARRY BAD BOY LOW LIFES...RETARD!

kadi

My heart aches for Sandra! I completely do not get these whores wanting to go public. If I had hurt someone as badly as Sandra has been hurt I would want to crawl under a rock. I just hope & pray her heart mends; and that pig did not give her an std or hiv. I hope his pecker rots off!

Dan

Go shopping Ms. Sandra...enjoy your life.

Jess

Leave Sandra alone!! Go Stalk Kate "crybaby" Gosselin!

Cotton Candy

Of course she needs new clothes, she's most likely lost about 10 pounds or more; this is what happens in the face of the disgusting gut-wrenching truth that she has been forced to face over the past two weeks and this is her reality. Her security has been shaken to the core, since the one person who was her safe place to fall has turned into the boogeyman overnight. She's devastated and aching for the kids who will now lose out on their one chance for a good shot at life. Jesse James = Loser.

camp

29. What Jesse did was emotional abuse and if she has any diseases, physical abuse as well. I don't personally know her so can't say whether she's a sweetheart, but if she stays with a man who is drawn to all things Nazi, can lie with the such impunity and sincerity, and disrespect her by sleeping around so much--well, I won't see her movies if she stays with him.

Men cheat because women tolerate it. And if a woman with her means who is gobsmacked with support can't leave, then women are doomed to be treated this way. If she were ever to appear in a romantic comedy again while remaining with this mean-spirited goon, I couldn't stand seeing her on screen.

Love is an action and Jesse doesn't love her, he loves himself. There is no excuse. Whether consciously or unconsciously, he set her up so that she can no longer trust her own judgment. That's the real abuse here. And if Elizabeth Edwards can divorce a man while she's dying, Sandra can certainly stand up to this slimy misogynist. I hope she makes a statement soon that distances her from the whole Nazi aspect of this sordid mess and that she files for divorce pronto.

Posted at 12:41AM on Mar 30th 2010 by judge trudy

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/30/sandra-bullock-jesse-james-shopping-bags-coach/2#comments#ixzz0jffUtuWa
========================

SO WELL SAID!

Jacob Girard

Diane

CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT THE CLASSY MAN, IN HER FUTURE! GOOD RIDDANCE, JESSEE JAMES! GO BACK TO THE GUTTER, YOU RODE IN FROM!!!

foofoolarue

Like I really want to see a bunch of shopping bags being dropped off to someone who can just decide they dont want to work for two weeks just because she was dumb enough to marry a douche.

Robert

Everybody check out our website! We're embarking on a cross country trip to wakeboard across the United States!!!

26 States 30+ Lakes for 2 Heavyweights
to Wakeboard across the United States

www.26states30lakes.com

The more views we get on our site the easier it'll be to find sponsors for our trip. Thanks everybody!

M-

I am starting to wonder why the heck Sandra Bullock was with him at all?

M-

Darlene

Good for you Sandra!!!! Get over that loser, your a beautiful person, you dont need someone like him, he did not deserve you!!!

my2cents

If this happened to me, I would be out of the house faster than police at Krispy Kreme when new donuts come out! I wouldn't want ANYTHING to do with him... leave EVERYTHING. Clothes are replaceable, sanity is not. She shouldn't even bother with alimony from him, but I would make sure HE didn't get alimony from HER!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments