MJ Fans Launch Aerial Attack on Doc Murray

3/31/2010 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's most loyal fans are taking to the skies in order to send a message to Doc Murray -- and the plan is set to take flight the next time Murray is set to appear in court.

MJ Fans Launch Aerial Attack on Doc Murray

A group of fans have raised $1,250 to fly an airplane banner over the L.A. County Superior Courthouse between 1-2pm on April 5 ... when Dr. Murray is next scheduled to show his face.

The sign will read "We demand justice for Michael Jackson" -- and the group is so fired up about it, they've already sent out a press release with a Photoshopped image of what they think the scene will look like (see above).

The same group of fans has already raised enough cash to buy Paris Jackson a birthday surprise ... she turns 12 next week.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

l

Aww this is so sweet:)
I love mj!
and his fans soo much

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL!

jenn

michael jackson we will always love you no matter what anyone says, we know the truth about you and we see you as the gentle, sweet, kind, pure, loving person, good people are able to see goodness and we fell for the real you, not the media/press version of you. no matter what you have my heart forever.

denise

wow.......now watch the crazy ass haters has to say now........

Kaijin

lol wow. cute they're so concerned about his family constantly. Seems like infatuation more than anything, but whatever. cute still I guess.

Glenda in Texas

His trial is next week. I wonder if it will be delayed?

iFart

I'm impressed...way to go MJ fans! When I was at Dr. Murray's last court hearing in Feb, I was surprised how few fans turned out, and was really disappointed in the lack of support for MJ. I hope this one is different.

jenn

the haters are always the first to make evil comments on mj, they sit and stalk his site 24/7 and they are always nasty, racist and all OF THEM ARE GUYS. JEALOUS BUNCH. I WONDER WHY THEY ONLY HAVE ONE THING IN THEIR MINDS. THEY ARE SICK GUYS. OBSESSED GUYS.

Dannie

Just when you thought Mj fans couldn't get any more freakish...leave it alone already. Couldn't they find something more important to do with $1250? Lame.

OhWell

Ha haha Let The Wacko Fans Waste There Money
Doc Murray Will Walk Mj fans Are Going To Cry Boo Hoo

.....Yahoo Go get Um Doc.....

Long Live Dr. Murray

Mariela

I'm with you guys!!!! You are amazing... that is REAL LOVE

bunny

Sheesh TMZ.....that was uncalled for to mention and spoil the surprise.
Donations were overwhelming, such is the Michael Jackson fans' determination to get long overdue justice for Michael, and contributors suggested that the residue be used for the gifts.
Spoil sports!

steph

It's not infatuation. It's love. Michael taught us all about that, but you were probably too busy reading the tabloids to show up for that lesson.

Mariela

That is real LOVE.... I'm with you guys.. you are amazing!! Michael has to feel so LOVED .... and the whole world can see how much we LOVE Michael Jackson... NOTE: if you need more support, create a web site for rise more money (I want to help, and I know that many want to do the same).... with LOVE we can do everything

OhWell

Why Don't All You Wacko Fans
Just Jump Off Of The L.A. County Superior Courthouse
In Protest?

Then You Can All Be With Your Hero MJ

Cali MJ Fan

This is awesome! Too bad Murray now knows it's coming. Would have been great to see his face as a surprise.

JUSTICE4MJ!