Tiger's Teacher: You Owe Me an Apology

4/2/2010 3:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods' kindergarten teacher has something in common with his wife Elin Nordegren -- she's tired of his lies and she's not gonna take it anymore!

Gloria Allred

Maureen Decker, alongside her trusty attorney Gloria Allred, just finished her presser, re-iterating that she believes Tiger's tale of childhood racism never happened. She wants a personal apology, saying, "I am asking Tiger for a private and public apology to put my mind at ease and set the record straight."

Tiger WoodsMs. Decker also said she was suffering from migraines and elevated blood pressure as a result of this ordeal ... and colitis.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

T

Another Allred Circus

jon

Who gives a ....?

Sandra

I love TMZ for always bringing me the best live coverage of the celebs.

jane

wow..so sad...another way to cash in on tiger. That book has been out forever!

Thunder Thighs

Are you kidding me who cares, shame on the tabloid crap rags for even being there, Gloria is a dumb cunt.

boz and lou

This is so freakin stupid!!!!! Get a life!!

Kenny Huston

Liars are f***ing idiots!!! Like I always maintain - the truth always comes out in the end!!! LMFAO!!! :-)

Thunder Thighs

Is Allred on the TMZ payroll? Why is every other story a creation of hers? Screw this cunt!

Bob

Gloria "Cow Head" Allred!!!!!!

Battlekid

some one from TMZ should teel that woman With bad bleached blonde hair) sitting on table with the yellow pad and water to close her mouth while chewing gum

PLEASE

Merlot

A man asked a waiter to take a bottle of Merlot to an
unusually attractive woman sitting alone at a table in a
cozy little restaurant.

So the waiter took the Merlot to the woman and said, 'This
is from the gentleman who is seated over there,' and
indicated the sender with a nod of his head.

She stared at the wine coolly for a few seconds, not looking
at the man, then decided to send a reply to him by a note. The
waiter, who was lingering nearby for a response, took the note from her and conveyed it to the gentleman.

The note read: 'For me to accept this bottle, you need to have a Mercedes in your garage, a million dollars in the bank and '7' inches in your pants'.

After reading the note, the man decided to compose one of his own in return. He folded the note, handed it to the waiter and
instructed him to deliver it to the lady.

It read: Just to let you know things aren't always what they appear to be: I have a Ferrari Maranello, BMW Z8, Mercedes CL600, and a Porsche Turbo in my several garages; I have beautiful homes in Aspen and Miami , and a 10,000 acre ranch in Montana . There is over 700 million dollars in my bank account and portfolio. But, not even for a woman as beautiful as you, would I cut off three inches. Just send the wine back....

Tiger

Mandy

Seriously a kindergarten teacher. Not making enough these days. No one really cares about what happened 30 years ago. And why the hell would anyone give her 15 minutes of anything. Dirty old skank joining the ranks of other garbage.

simone

Gloria Alred's new name is "The Madam Lawyer" feel free to use it TMZ.

Battlekid

WOW now she's burping and making bubbles with the gum

beach gal

What's with the dumb blond bimbo blowing bubbles with her gum?

What a class act. Unbelievable.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments