Bombshell McGee -- Back on the Pole Tonight

4/2/2010 8:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Alleged Jesse James mistress Michelle "Bombshell" McGee used to strip for people other than Sandra Bullock's husband -- and tonight, she's going back to work.

Bombshell McGee
TMZ has learned Bombshell is putting on her g-string and hopping back on stage at Pure Platinum Gentleman's Club in San Diego tonight -- check out the sign out front just moments ago.

bobbyozone

WTF! THEY NEVER ALLOWED CAMERAS WHERE I WENT BACK WHEN I USED TO GO WATCH STRIPPERS.

Jason

Yippee, A whole load of PLUG UGLY, nazi loving, SKANK live and in person...YOU REALLY got to be one PATHETIC and LONELY person to WANT and NEED to SEE this MAJOR LEAGUE train wreck of a woman...WHO would waste .10 cents on NEEDING to see this piece of junk??? AND WANT TO BRAG ABOUT IT!!! I guess YOUR out there you sicko's... Do they pass out acid eye wash after her live disaster act????

Madam Obvious

The place will be packed to the rafters, just watch. It will be their biggest night ever.

jfp

the place will be packed

dantass

hoes will be hoes..

je

Nope, Jessie's more important than that hoe, send the help home early, no one going to see that fame hoe, even if she had clothes on!!!!!

CutTheCrap

Of course it will be packed!! The USMC just got paid so the jarheads are out in force!! Shoot The Main Attraction up in the North County SD already has a bunch of em hangin out front smoking cigs....That skankoid started out at that club I am sure of it...

Thunder Thighs

Why are you giving this ugly cu&t free publicity. She is a low life whore stop giving that crusty pussy bitch her 15 mins

keri

BYOBB ----- BRING YOUR OWN BARF BAG!!!!!!

Ziggy

The spawn of Satan is stripping tonight in San Diego !! How is this good news?

With any luck, a black vortex will appear in the middle of the stage and send her straight to hell where she belongs.

Anita

Is the fleet in????

not impressed

Yaaaaawn Can't wait to see another video of horse face not knowing how to dance. I can't believe people actually pay to look at her.

Devianza

I've always found it amusing that some strip clubs are called "gentlemans clubs".

I guess its satire because what those places are is the exact opposite. It isn't that I have an issue with strip clubs, or think they should be shut down. But ya gotta call a spade a spade. Only losers have to pay for it, and they're the furthest thing from being proper gentlemen.

nisie

hope the local grocery stores run out of tomatos to throw at her....and I hope Sandy's people show up there to boo her ass off the stage...disgusting slut...I would pay people not to see her...all you are doing is encouraging more skanks to drag marriages down.

Thunder Thighs

jesse has his private room rented out an no he don't want a condom!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments