Tiger Woods' Tale Disputed by Many

4/2/2010 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger WoodsTiger Woods' kindergarten teacher isn't the only person to say Tiger is telling a fish tale about a racial attack in school ... the former principal questions Tiger's story as well.

Donald Hill
, the former principal of Cerritos Elementary School in Cypress, CA, has said he never heard about the incident where Tiger claimed to have been tied to a tree and the racial epithet spray-painted on his body.

And there's more. Linda DaVeiga -- a parent who was constantly at the school around the time the alleged incident occurred -- tells TMZ she never heard of any such incident.

And it turns out, Maureen Decker, the teacher who will be front and center at Gloria Allred's news conference at 10:30 PT, addressed the alleged incident in 2005, saying the incident never occurred.

The news conference should be interesting.

Tiger's Help Sucks Too

Woods is quite the little re-inventor, isn't he?

KRistian

Dear TMZ,
Who is editing your posts? This Tiger story reads like a 2 a.m. Tila Tequila post!!

dani948

Just because they deny it, doesn't mean it didn't happen. If it did happen then of course they're going to deny it. What, they're supposed to be all, Yeah, that happened, we totally knew about it and we did nothing. I mean, come on.

It's easy to brand Tiger a liar because of his huge cheating "scandal," BUT, this story could be true. Or then again, maybe not. Nobody will ever know for sure.

Rich

Donald Hill ... the former principal of Cerritos Elementary School in Cypress, CA, has said he never heard about the incident -- where Tiger claimed to have been tied to a tree and the a racial epithet spray-painted on his body.

Spelling error in this sentence...

Sincerely

Grammar Police

Robyn

So Danni this kindergarten kid never told his parents? He kept this a big secret?? I don't think so. It never happened. The more I hear about Tiger the more he sounds like a mental case.

C

Well, gee, isn’t that just amazing?! The principal, teacher, and an adult there claim they had no knowledge of the incident. And we know how believable they all SHOULD be. It reminds me a little (or a lot) of the girl who just killed herself after being bullied relentlessly by some other girls. Bullying that the principal, teachers, and several adults there knew about but did nothing. Unfortunately for them they couldn’t deny any knowledge of it because it was on the record. But if they could have denied it they sure as hell would have. Very similar to this situation. Of COURSE they’re going to deny it because it makes them look like incompetent morons. Or racists.

Nelli

Re: Press Conference

KARMA IN ACTION!
OH YEAH!

Sunshine

The teacher Really needs to get a life. I am SO tired of seeing Gloria Allred on T.V.--I agree with Danni- Just b/c the teacher denies it does not mean it didn't happen? I recall having teachers who did terrible things. A teacher is still a human being it's not like they are not capable of lying. It was a story that was out in 2005? It's not 2010? Why are they just NOW having a Press conference...Seriously, let's move on ALREADY!!!

THINK TANK

So what a black man screwed some white chicks...they gave 2 1/2 his own show for screwing everybody.There an`t no teachers in the halls or on the play ground most the time.I was beat cut shot and left for dead on the play ground and around my grade school so I know it happens.Plus some kid was shot to death right next to me on the school grounds and some lady was killed right in front of me and I was left for dead.Midwest 1960s70s dope land and anti-war vs war mungers p[lus I was a hughes from howard.

kbn

why didnt anyone dispute this 5 years ago when the story came out?

Q

Telling this story to his hero, "I love street sex" himself, Charles Barkley. These are bad men, very bad men--husbands, fathers, employers, friends.

May Phil Knight of Nike who created these monsters be forever damned along with his company. Paying for debauchery, lying, gambling and sex addictions and pushing it on the World.

Never Again--thanks to Tiger, Charles and Jordan.

THINK TANK

The same treatment as a mormon kid of howard hughes and while the press and the mob can write it off as BS I can prove it though biometrics DNA and death battle scars which I`am covered with inside and out head to toes.Tiger would`nt need to lie about anything he`s made it a billionare...they need his dime just as the mob needed howard hughes`s dimes...ALL OF THEM!.Mom jean Peters ran away dad howard hughes was atken away by force and I`am in hidding 50 years plus but flash mobs and CBS sony fox AT&T all the major studios are in on the shark feedings off dad and I.

Thunder Thighs

Wow,another "Race-Card" played for lifes problems?

Jimmy

just because a few people claim it didn't happen doesn't make their words true.

Maybe TMZ can let us know if all of these people saying it didn't happen are white ? are any of them latin/black/asian/indian ?

and why are they speaking out against Tiger Now... why didn't she hold a press conference FIVE YEARS AGO to dispute this ????

halleysmommy

Listening to the teacher, at first I thought she must want money or something. And I DID openly laugh when she complained of health effects... She also said she is 50 lbs heavier, so HEL-LO? But... honestly, when she answered questions I felt differently and now I totally believe her, altho she's a bit awkward in her initial statement. I can actually understand why it would be heartbreaking to be referenced this way by someone so famous and then never receive an apology... it's as if she's disposable or something and he can claim whatever he wants to about her and his time with her. I'm sure she was proud at the time to be teaching a little 5 year old golf dynamo. And then I'm sure it really felt like she was punched in the gut.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments