'Jerseylicious' Chicks

Who'd You Rather?

4/3/2010 1:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Doing their best Jwoww, Snooki and Sammi Sweetheart impersonations, Alexa Prisco (left), Olivia Blois Sharpe (center) and Briella Calafiore (right) of "Jerseylicious" brought out their acrylics, overdone eyes and orange skin for an event across the Hudson River in Manhattan on Thursday.

Jerseylicious
Question is ...

canuck

Now that you mention it and I actually take a good look...these chicks really are UGLY!! Do these girls really get paid to be on tv???

butch

What a bunch of fugly hos!

Anya

LMAO LMAO The rally funny thing is that these skanks really think they look good ! LMAO

Thunder Thighs

The show JerseyShore has given people from Jersey such a bad reputation, but remember guys, Jerseylicious is NOT the JerseyShore. These girls are no way even remotely close to the JerseyShore cast. ALSO REMEMBER the JerseyShore cast was NOT even from NEW JERSEY. Check yourselves and your thoughts. Also, I love how people always resort to calling people a "slut" or say they have "STDs" all because they have nothing else better to say. It's out of pure jealousy (and don't say it is not because that's the only reason why people talk shit, jealousy). Is that really all you got????? You don't even know these girls, you see them on TV and you are now only looking at a picture of them. You now magically know their personalities???? I believe not. Try getting to know them, I bet your opinion would change. It isn't what someone wears or how someone does their hair that makes them. It's what's on the isinde and you wouldn't know that just by looking at a picture. Seriously guys, re-check your thoughts.

Urall Khuntz

Briella looks like she was hit in the face with a bag of nickles. Her nose looks like Karl Malden's.

Aries

All three of these "girls" look like drag queen prostitutes

Lola Falanna

WOW!!! Those gals??? are FUGLY!! And what's with Brielle on the right side, what is wrong with her face? DAMN that is one ugly chick, and while I'm at it, Brielle throw those shoes away. YUCK!! I'm sure plenty of dudes would do any of them as long as they can put a bag over their face.

R.Zimmerman

These slags make Amy Winehouse look fresh and pretty.

mama

Hey, could you guys go on jerseylitious page on facebook and tell the people there what you really think.Oh boy, they ae so blind and I tried to open their eyes but...i got attacked like crazy:)

Diz

Did they do each other's own make up with some wet'n wild? Sheesh!

Vince

Olivia is the best she is the best.She steals the show on Jerseylicious.The only time I got this excited was when I bought a mafia book called Wise Advice by Joseph Vincent it caught my eye right away just like Jerseylicious.

julie

None of the above. X

Thunder Thighs

Olivia has the greatest a**. please take a back shot

Thunder Thighs

wtf..i love this show...and they dont look like tramps..jersey girls are better cause i was born and raise in jersey soo dont start talking shit...thanks ;)

Ian

Is it just me or why can't you people see that Olivia is absolutely gorgeous to me. I'd do her in an absolute second!!!

Go Olivia with your fine ass!!!