Conrad Murray to Face Trial Judge

4/5/2010 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Conrad Murray got official word that L.A. County Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor will control his fate during his manslaughter case in the death of Michael Jackson.

Dr. Conrad Murray Video
Members of Jackson's family, including Joe, Katherine, Janet, Randy and Jermaine sat and watched as Judge Peter Espinoza told Dr. Murray to go downstairs to Judge Pastor's court.

TMZ first reported Judge Pastor -- a smart and tough man in black -- will preside over Murray's trial.

Murray is on his way downstairs right now ... and there's a big decision on the line ... whether Judge Pastor yanks Murray's medical license as a condition to bail.

We're in Judge Pastor's court ... so stay tuned.

kc

@Unemployed MJ freak...

wow........u's crazy.

Rachel

remember that we never saw any real evidence and Conrad he changes his story so much...so how can we believe this one?

I say ALIVE...at my own risk but I feel that Michael is Alive...you should really research this case I think you might consider that possibility strongly...at least give that theory a go round...does this seem like a murder trial to you? Does it seem like he should have been in jail months ago if a murder was committed? thats why I think that he's innocent...

simonalyl

Justice for Michael Jackson!

Drea

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!!! How is the man supposed to defend himself if he's penniless...and don't forget he has children! What is this damn country coming to when the Constitution doesn't hold up anymore?? Joe Jackson is a Damn Joke! His son had problems from childhood that carried into adult hood and made him basically crazy. Sorry to call him that but it's true, he was not a normal human being.

kc

The case has been assigned to Judge Pastor's courtroom so all the parties are headed there and it us unclear whether or not cameras will be allowed inside that courtroom. Judge Pastor is expected to decide if Murray should have his license to practice medicine in Cali suspended while he awaits trial.

clara

it makes me sick to hear Murray DEfense MICHAEL INJECTED HIMSELF WHAT A JOKE WHILE POOR INNOCENT DR.MURRY WAS WATCHING I ASSUME OMG

Thunder Thighs

There is no way in hell you can wake yourself from a propofol induced sleep and add more propofol to your body.You have to have a certain kind of medication to wake you up.When you are in a propofol induced sleep you stop breathing and your brain stops working.Conrad, ou son of a bitch,you need to burn in hell for killing the Kinng of Pop.Fuck who all who disagree.

susie

Michael I love you more!

jol

Where were all the haters when Sneddon was desperately asking anybody who had any evidence again Michael Jackson to come forward and bring them to him ?
Still hadn't gone out your parent's basements ?

Rachel

Michael Jackson I'll defend you against the haters any day....I love you..

clara

DEAR LAURA 31 YOU DON'T WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT HE SETTLE ON BAD ADVICE FROM HIS LEGAL TEAM. LET ME TURN THIS AROUND IF YOUR CHILD WAS MOLESTED WOULD YOU SUE OR GO THE THE POLICE THAT FAMILY WERE TOOK THE MONEY AND RAN PS Michael always regretted listening to his lawyers

anita4MJ

Firstly please forgive me, I'm french and I don't speak english very well but here I speak for those who tell that they have "no sympathy" for Michael and other craps: you should inform yourself a little more about the accusations that were made against Michael a few years ago. why did he's been acquited ?? because the police DID NOT FIND ANY EVIDENCE that may prove any guilt, just think a little by yourself!!!! why did people sue him?? ONLY FOR HIS $$$ !!! haven't you see that jordan chandler has rectracted what he said a few days after Michael death and that his f***ing grasping father has murdered himself in order to avoid facing justice???!!! didn't you see that martin bashir has retracted his f***ing accusations??? and WHY after such a long trial Michael was pronounced innocent?? BECAUSE HE WAS INNOCENT !! and you who think the contrary have a really big problem in your head because there's no doubt left about this, just inform yourself a little bit before talking about something so important!!!!! and I speak in general: you can't make any good opinion if you let yourself manipulated by medias, and once again: START USING YOUR BRAIN before talking about something you don't even know !!!

however,

** TRUTH WILL PREVAIL **

BeLIEve

3. I had a feeling Conrad would say this blame michael for his own death BUT it is clear that the facts dont add up..they never did..so draw your own conclusions...my feeling is its a LIE...

Posted at 5:12PM on Apr 5th 2010 by Rachel

-------------
Rachael, there is that possibility he is alive. 50/50.
Michael knows about the New World Order and how the Illumanti has totally infiltrated the music industry.

He had more to gain dead than alive.

Diane

Lawrence,
I said it before and I'll say it again..HE WAS FOUND INNOCENT.What don't YOU understand about that?? This whole pedophile thing really makes me mad...I did a TON of research on this "issue" with an open mind and decided I would come to my own conclusion. and I do agree with his peers....no way did he do it...I'm not one of the true blue MJ followers. I didn't follow his career every step of the way but I do love his music...and your wrong...NOT A PEDOPHILE......do some research dude...

Simon

Where were all these heckling fans when their idol was busy bedding children?

I have no sympathy for MJ and I don't think for a second that this guy tried to murder him. He's no more then a stupid doctor on the payroll who gave Jackson exactly what he wanted and now he's a scapegoat for more money. Sad, sad, sad.

If nothing else MJ can't harm anymore children and that's a good thing.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/05/conrad-murray-court-live-michael-jackson-manslaughter-hearing/#comments#ixzz0kGT1GEDU

YOURE RIGHT. I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU. I HAVE ZERO SYMPATHY FOR WACKO JACKO OR THE FREAKY JACKSON FAMILY.