Mischa Barton -- High & Waisted

4/5/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former actress Mischa Barton proved how hip she is by pouring herself into stretchy banana yellow high-waisted pant bottoms, a belly baring floral top and a pair of "Wizard of Oz" red pumps in L.A. this weekend.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt

Not matching is the new black.

Thunder Thighs

You all are such losers calling her fat and stuff is THIS really what you think fat is?? Oh I bet you all are just so handsome and pretty?Yea right idiots, all you all know how to do is bash and hate on people it's a sad world we live in today because of people like you all is why this world is such a damn mess. I bet you people that say such hurtful shit are the ones in church on Sunday acting like you all are so perfect! Makes me sick I pitty you all.....

Uli Van DerSmut

The only way she stays current is with these horrible photo opportunities. No one would know who she was if she didn't wear this garbage.

Poor thing can't afford a stylist, even Suri Cruise has better fashion sense. She'll go back to being obscure and then hop find her way into the spotlight with a photo of herself in acid wash jeans and an Oxy OD.

Dave

She's nasty looking but it does take balls to go out in public looking like she raided her moms closet.

Benny Blanco

I'd still hit it.

sandy

Maybe it was laundry day and all of her clothes were in the wash. That is the excuse I use every time the paps catch me out in public

NettyDino

So she DOES shop at Walmart afterall

Christina G.

She's a natural beauty. She just needs to firm it up a bit.

MagPi

Ill-fitting and poorly coordinated as her outfit might be, she has a normal body!

me

she shouldnt look like that at her age...dont you think? i wonder why she is wearing wizard of oz style shoes. does she think shes dorothy?

Bill

"Former actress" ?? LOL.. You guys are harsh.....

South Beach

Wow, super skinny jeans,almost impossible to wear, who's thighs are bigger than their ankles? Not the best choice, and the midriff top, girlfriend, you've gained about 25 since you sported that well.

s.white2007

She looks terrific, and always has. Prettiest girl in Hollywood, I'd say. Plus, she has exquisite taste in wearables!

Folabi

That's a turn on for black dude's ;)

tehheh

She's from Britain so the accent heard probably was real but fading. She's been here in the U.S. for a while now. She's never been the best dresser, but a lot of people suffer from that problem. She just looks better in the stuff than most other people because she's tall and long legged. Not fair. I have short legs.

MightyMad

"Former actress Mischa Barton..."

She showed up on "Law & Order: SVU" in March and have 3 projects going this year...

I don't understand you guys at TMZ - does that make you feel good to put out comments like that? Does that make you feel special?

Douchebags...