Mischa Barton -- High & Waisted

4/5/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former actress Mischa Barton proved how hip she is by pouring herself into stretchy banana yellow high-waisted pant bottoms, a belly baring floral top and a pair of "Wizard of Oz" red pumps in L.A. this weekend.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt

Not matching is the new black.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Just sayin'

Nice mom jeans loser!

dirtrox

mischa rocks!

K_B

I just threw up a little....

Luis

I HONESTLY LOVE HER, I FIND HER SEXY IN THIS PIC. NICE THY'S!!!

Jenn

OH!! The horror of it all !!!! She must have a mirror, right???? Yikes!

Sasha

I think you guys should lighten up on Mischa, she's obviously not well, but she's not out there doing horrible things or anything, just being her weired self.
A few months ago a teenage girl committed suicide because of bullying at her school which included ONLINE assaults and bullying. I'm not saying Mischa is gonna kill herself because of TMZ, that would be stupid. But I don't think you should constantly make fun of they way a person dresses or looks. Once or twice, ok I guess, but every other week? Too harsh. GO ahead and rag on Jesse James a million times or someone old with thick skin like Madonna for making fools of themselves.
PS; I am not a Mischa fan, but I just know what it's like to be a young woman with the same insecurities and problems as any young person, so I feel for Mischa and the assault on her in the tabloid media. thanks for listening.

Kinkaid

Her stomach is relatively flat and there is no excess of flesh riding over the waist of her pants. That said, how in hell could she be considered fat? In the hood she would be regarded as bootylicious and fine, and would likely have many offers to appear in hip-hop videos.

Jason

LMFAO
"not matching is the new black"
i nearly peed

GIVE THIS MAN (or woman) A RAISE!

teri

ha ha she used to brag about how she hated being skinny. and wanted to gain weight....she got her wish. but all in all..those pants look bad on her..she has cellulute

Jipp

She is such a trainwreck!!

marty

someone help this girl!

Redhead844

you know, these people are truly ugly in real life. get rid of that "talent" and make up and all you have are worthless losers

jack

Give me a banana split. Yum.

Rachel.

Mischa is awesome.
She is an individual with her own style.
stop saying all the bad about her and these pics.
everyone looks bad in pictures and dresses different to what others like so don't judge her.

anon

Her bottom half is large, but it's "flat and wide" kind of big, Not the smooth round big butt that men look for.

From behind she has a back and a crack with saddlebags covered in celly. Sad but true. She could dress to hide her flaws instead of highlighting them.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6