Happy 12th Birthday

Paris Jackson

4/5/2010 6:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris Jackson (right), celebrated her 12th birthday at the Moonlight Rollerway Skating Rink in Glendale this weekend with her brother Prince (left) and her cousin Jaafar (middle).

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

It's stunning how fast they grow up.

MJ-UNBREAKABLE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARIS!

- I am wishing joy and all the best for the upcoming year of your life. Keep strong, beautiful and natural as you are. In my eyes your are so much Michael - I love it. -

L.O.V.E.

www.mj-unbreakable.com

scientLOLogy

Yuck. Happy birthday, richie. Not like it matters; everyday is these kids birthdays. They get whatever they want.

And they're UGLY. You can tell she's gonna have as much plastic on her body, as good old 'dad'.

Christina G.

I'll bet she's a sweetheart, and you can tell she's going to be a strong woman one day. Happy Birthday!

yup

Paris' chin looks more like Debbie Rowe's chin every day. Are we sure she's not Debbie's biological daughter?

fan from Holland

isn't that Austin next to Prince?

MJ-UNBREAKABLE

@ chicago / tellit:

How poor must somebody be to rip into a very young girl on her birthday? I think she did nothing wrong to you. Am I right? So please don't show us how you try to misuse a 12 years old innocent girl!

L.O.V.E.

www.mj-unbreakable.com

Stephanie

I don't understand most of the people that comment, how do you have the audacity to talk about children and people you know nothing about, all you know is the "stories" that you here. You people disgust me, but anyway I hope she has a good birthday.

Allison

She has Debbie Roe's mouth and chin.

rjinchi

I am still in the dark as to how a back guy can father three white kids.......

PPBF

Look at Prince vilitligo..

Melanie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE LADY, you must be a special young lady because you were born on my oldest sisters birthday. Your dad would be very proud of you. Continue to be sweet, and you will have all that your heart desires.

Pookie

She is real ugly, like a pig {oink-oink} with always a nasty mental case expression on her face.
She must be a real mental case too with that family!

Melanie

#23 Youre an idiot. Thats how. I dont know how your parents had you, but youre here.

Melanie

All of you people who pick on kids are ugly. You were probably the bullies in school. Or you are the ones who got bullied. Please post your pictures so we can see how ugly you are. IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!Pick on someone your own size.

denise

THE JACKSON FAMILY ARE NOT TRASH. THEY HAVE THEIR UPS AND DOWNS, BUT THERE NOT TRASH. THE OSBOURNES ARE THOUGH. HAHA.

you can't insult one without insulting the others.

ANYWAY,happy birthday paris jackson.