Kate Winslet & Sam Mendes Reunited

4/6/2010 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking like a happy family just three weeks after news of their divorce surfaced, Kate Winslet and her estranged husband Sam Mendes were spotted together with their kids in NYC on Monday.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson2

Either breaking up is not hard to do ... or she's a great actress.

Rhonda

She is a lovely woman and he is a fool.

MIKEY

What did she ever see in this old Portuguese Jewish guy is a mystery to me.

Frozenwilly

Did she have her ring on?

chrissy

I am not sure if the rumors of them divorcing are true but even if they are it does not mean that they can not remain friends. Plenty of people who get divorced remain friends while some become total enemies

Just because someone gets a divorce does not mean something bad happened in the marriage, some people just fall out of love and that spark is no longer there

MJ

Or maybe they're just being good parents!

PolarBear

"That Kate Winslet is a fine example of all-American goodness for us in these trying times. Sure, sure, I'm sure she's done some traveling. Britain? Sure, sure, she's probably been to Britain."

.......how do you like my Jimmy Stewart impersonation?

jfp

another sinking ship

peachpie

she is a great actress -- as any divorced mother knows. you put your best face on for your kids, and do whatcha gotta do. if that means smiling at your ex, even tho you'd rather throw darts at his nose, then you do it. period. NOTHING is more important than your kids in a family split. nothing.

go kate. good for you. you've got your priorities straight, missy!

Money Talks

Kate is getting fat fat fat. Time to return to England Kate and eat properly.

Joe

My god she is frickin hot. Yum.

northern gypsy

i always thought K.W. was clever and a class act...
she will always be connected to the father of her children...
no matter what...keep it civil...good job kate...

webdiva

Bravo Sam and Kate. Who says divorce has to be bitter? Some divorced couples can remain civil and do things with the kids together - a la Demi and Bruce.

I love the boy smiling and waving at the cameras! What a cutie.

my2cents

My parents divorced when I was three. They were together for parent/teacher meetings, birthdays, and school events. They may not have liked each other much, but it sure made us feel loved! This is a sign of good parenting!

natalie busby

i love kate winslet she is the most beautiful actress in the world and the most talented

punchapap