Tiger Woods Fidgets with Digits

4/6/2010 6:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Uhh ... Rachel, is that you?

Tiger Woods might want to think twice about whipping out his cell phone in public.

media_removed_tmz
Not to worry, the explanation for this pic at Augusta National today has nothing to do with sexting.

Golfer Mark O'Meara -- pictured above -- says Tiger was filming Mark's putt so they could analyze his technique.

Tiger ... always quick with a tip.

peter

you guys are leeches

OB

you have to be kidding me..TMZ cmon son.

tiger'smomaphonytoo

There's more than ONE of Tiger's digits that will be quivering!

jerry

Elin.... YOUR A LOSER AND BAD ROLE MODEL.... Tiger was blowin his load all over different white chicks and your still with him.

Other women gave him oral stuff... and your still with him..

TIGER... don't play us for a fool. Go back to what you know you want to do.. bang tons of different chicks and enjoy life.

Thunder Thighs

ahhhh....the illusion of class and dignity at The Masters.

See what happens when you let a scumbag taint your prestige? It will take a CENTURY to restore it since that degenerate golfer, Tiger Woods, roamed your precious Augusta, Georgia golf course.

PolarBear

Will we see the filing for divorce tomorrow or Thursday? Oh, would that be sweet timing. The start of some justice, some karma. It's not Elin's job to destroy Tiger, it's her job to live life and develop her kids away from evil.

It's Tiger's job to text Rachel.

It's Rachel's job to protect herself from the Nike henchmen who want her silenced and FOR SURE. Mega-million $$$'s on the line.

Protect yourselves, ladies. Remember the disappearing Kennedy witnesses, remember the disappearing Clinton fiasco witnesses. Remember Monsanto and remember Tiger's worth about $700,000,000.00 and Nike's worth a lot more than that and is already under high internal and market stress.

ITUS

OMG GIVE THE GUY A MOMENT TO TEXT HIS BITCHES!

Thunder Thighs

I notice he isn't wearing his wedding ring still.

jenn

enough already, this is non news. i want to see tiger play some golf now.

PolarBear

"see me sink the putt, bitch, are you horny? see me 7pm hotel make sure nobody sees you, use side door, r.517, you're #1"

Ben

Tina Fey: "I Make My Own Flags" (New York) Emmy-award winning actress Tina Fey is not only a talented comedian -- but she sews her own flags as well! That's according to this month's issue of America First magazine, on $%)#@( with Fourth of July coming up that's a valuable

PolarBear

Is there a website where Tina Fey sells flags she makes?

Timmy

I can not believe that Elin is still together with this ass clown. I used to have some respect for her. Not any more...

Lisa

This is an absolute non-story and complete waste of blog space. TMZ, stop stirring sh*t!

Timmy

For the record, I have completely stopped buying Nike products, and I used to spend something in the area of $1,000.00 a year on Nike stuff. I refuse to support that company any more, since they are so fond of Tiger and his lifestyle. Boycott Nike!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments