Kim K vs. Sofia Vergara -- Bi-Coastal Booty-Off

4/7/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim KardASShian, 29, turned NYC into the big apple bottom yesterday, while ridiculously hot "Modern Family" star Sofia Vergara, 37, caused a booty-quake in Los Angeles.

media_removed_tmz

Question is ...

Rocky Balboa

I doubt Kim can even wipe her butt very well after using the restroom because it is so big. She would have to use a bidet.
If not she goes around stinking all day.
Imagine how saggy and more ugly it is going to be when she hits her late 30s. Can they do liposuction on butts?

KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

Where is KOOKY?
Where is KOOKY?
Here I am, here I am.
How are you today?
Very well, thank you.
Go away, go away.

///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! ///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! /////////////////////////////////////////////////

B O I N G !!! B O I N G !!!

i'd be proud too

you also gotta note that tom cruise tapped sofia vergara a long time ago (pre katie holmes post nicole kidman and post penelope cruz)

Just sayin'

Sofia. Kim's butt just looks deformed.

trish

And she proud of that big ole thing?? DAMN it huge !!!!!!! It just NASTY is all..NASTY....I'd be prouder if it was one of those cut in 1/2 to make two !!!!!! WOW...NOT a sight for sore eyes that is for sure...I just puked my yogurt back up...

who dat

The caption may pose the question of who's ass. The truth is, it's about the person. Kim is a trashy ho. That includes EVERYONE in the kartrashian family. They are all pathetic bottom feeders.

Sofia on the other hand has class & is an extremely desirable woman.

TR

They are both sexy! But I prefer Kim. Hate on...

Mikey

Kim K's butt looks abnormal. She looks part camel.

JLS

KK has implants in her ass. Sophia just has a nice ass. KK looks like she has a fat ass, not a nice one. Old, way too big implants. Nothing is real on the Kardashians except there arrogance and IQ. That's real. Real stupid and real arrogant. Like Khloe taking cocaine into a radio station where she worked. That's where her IQ IS. She was carrying it around in her purse after finding it in Miami Dash. Ya, scary stupid. But, she has nice boobs cause she got implants. Too bad she can't get an IQ implant.

horndog

Damn, Kim K be needin' her own zipcode to haul that thing around. Peace out.

Icebaby

I hate big butts and I cannot lie. Uh, Kim looks so f*cking hot. But, her booty is so fake and her face is ugly. It won't look good by the time she is Sofia's age. Sofia is much hotter and I'll ride her any day. Oh yeah!

buddha1

Hey yup---It's "Two pigs fightin' inside a gunny sack!!"

Thunder Thighs

Hey fatass Kim- every time your ugly face is in the news-
all I can see is RayJ's dick in your mouth. You must be so
PROUD! No WONDER Reggie Bush said "byebye skank". You and
your mother are 2 of a kind--anything for a buck-even showing
your fat, uneven, cottage-cheese-nasty ass to everyone. You
and your sisters have NO class at all. I think you were raised
by wolves-well, in a way, you were- by KRIS. What Armenian
trash you all are!!! Please- Just go away!!!! Your 15 minutes
of fame are up skanks!

johnatan

i love kim but im sorry nothing like the beautiful colombian girls i vote for sofia, ive been a fan since she was in the colombian shows...im colombian100% colombian and sofia eres hermosa !

tlynn

The question is why is Sofia even in the picture with a lardasskartrashian? Sofia is a talented, classy woman with natural beauty. The only thing natural about Ms. Pigasstrashian is her filthiness!! Her fake distorted cellulite ridden ass is drooping south fast. But hey, if turning herself into a plastic, sherwin-paints make-up wearing, Shauna Sands slut graduate to make money and be famous, she's got bigger problems than we thought. And the ONLY reason she dates black men w/money is because her cooter is deeper and wider than the Mississippi River. Sorry Kim, that's his foot he's puttin in your herpes ridden snatch!!!