Bachmann vs. Palin

Who'd You Rather?

4/8/2010 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Outspoken Rep. Michele Bachmann, 54, and failed Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin, 46, both showed up to the same event in Minnesota on Wednesday.

Michele and Sarah
Question is ...

Thunder Thighs

I live in minnesota love them both....it is amazing how many koolaid drinkin idiots are on tmz website..as a woman I'm proud michelle bachmann is a minnesotan.....thank god for intelligent people

Thunder Thighs

There should be a neither option, but if you had a gun to my head and I had no choice but to choose between the two I would pick Sarah, here is the reason Sarah is an idiot and I disagree with everything she says,but she is the lesser of two evils, Michele is crazy, if she was elected I would leave the United States forever she would probably bring back slavery and end separation of church and state,big companies would run wild, it would be the end of government as we know it.

Thunder Thighs

I'd rather gouge my eyes out.

Thunder Thighs

LastONE COMMENTIN.... i READ EVERYONE'S COMMENT AND i AM lAUGHING SO HARD.....I LOVE AMERICA...we all have our opinions and boy we really know how to make each other laugh and enjoy....I love it..

No homo...but SERIOUSLY we all know that these two bi***** are OFF THE CHAIN.... They are clueless on how to run anything. Why do you think Sarah Palin quit IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY...They might be in office but the only reason is because of their looks. We all know that the WORLD would call us the laughing stock of the year or forever for that matter if these two heffers were in office.

DAMN SURE KNOW THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE THE

Thunder Thighs

I'd take Lorena Bobit after an affair anyday!

Casey

I'd give it to both of 'em. Hard. Very, very hard, including in the back door. I'd give Palin a massive facial. Bachmann would look better with a pearl necklace sort of thing.

Robyn

lol@the freaky liberals. Any man or women who says "EWW NEITHER" are either homos or big dykes who like butch women. Give me a break! These are two beautiful and intelligent women. If they were psycho libs I bet you'd love em. Libs don't have women who look like this those. They have Janeane Garofalo and Rosie O'Donnell. Lets put those two pigs up and see what the dykes say.

Thunder Thighs

Skanky Nut Jobs!

Thunder Thighs

If either of these ladies win an election, it will be the voters who will be f-cked.

Thunder Thighs

Both are smart, hot, and NOT Marxist. That really pi#*es you socialist off doesn't it. : )

Thunder Thighs

NEITHER!!!!!!! TMZ you need to put a neither button on the 'who would you rather'. I would rather gouge my eyes out with a rusted spoon than touch either of those hate filled harpies.

Thunder Thighs

Shara is dumb as a box of rocks, but even on her worse day she is still 2 IQ points above Obama and she has that whole naughty teacher thing going.

Professor Obvious

Although she is a total lunatic, Michele Bachman is A TOTAL FOX! She is without a doubt the hottest politician on the planet. Palin is not even in the top 10.

The Real Story

I do Not want to dislike the Democrat party , I really don't , but the SOCIALIZED Health Act 2010 intentionally Discriminates against political dissent (Alinsky method ?). The democrat party has become a Statist or Socialist Party. The Democrat party is the party of slavery, wilson progressives, 60s socialism movement, Saul Alinsky Ideal, Al Sharpton Tactics, Michael Moore Propaganda,Nationalized Companies (banks, car companies, Insurance,..), Institutional Political Bigotry,SOCIALIZED HEALTH,etc.

Mark Franklin

Please put a "neither" button on these "Who'd You Rather" Hey Harvey, would you have sex with either of these doorknobs ?