Kim K's Bikini Cracks Under Pressure

4/9/2010 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While cooling off at the beach in Miami on Friday, Kim Kardashian nearly poured out of her bikini bottom.

media_removed_tmz

Luckily the ridiculously hot 29-year-old always has flotation devices at her disposal.

KKK

OK this chick has a stellar BODY but ole girl has GOT to buy a size bigger for her bottom. Believe me I would LOVE to have this problem. LOL

me

She is the most gorgeous woman in Hollywood. END OF STORY. I wish the women would stop being so jealous.

Oh No

She has a great body!

travcm

Wow, a lot of jealous women bashing on Kim here. Really, none of you look that good and are probably in worse shape than this woman you are calling "fat". Fact is, men are biologically attracted to large hip to waist ratios. That's what Kim has; and that is what most of you trolls don't have.

ugh

OMG, this would totally encourage me to go out and buy the diet pills she is pushing. Who shows huge ass crack at the beach...looks like a pig. Or maybe she is advertising now that she is single.

Annie

I am grateful to Kim Kardashian, for as long as I can see her photographs,I have proof positive that even when I feel fat, I'm actually not. Her tushy alone outweighs me by 40 pounds!! She is very pretty from the shoulders up, however.

Thunder Thighs

Seriously, she doesn't know her half of ass crack is out. She does stupid shit for attention, but this is much better than that alien ass photo that was here yesterday.

denise1064

Ewww gross

USA

Oh she looks great, anyone who doesn't say so is JEALOUS!!!

jamie

That thing is completely out of proportion. It looks weird. But people keep telling her how good it looks so she keeps exposing it.

MarkToronto

Some guys love the nicely formed big butt, some guys like the thin model type. Everyone is different.
My butt is almost as large as Kim's and just as I get insecure, I also get so many compliments from guys and from flat butt girls as well.

Sexy comes is all shapes and sizes! Enjoy what you like and what you have.

TP17

Her a s s is as big as a 747 plane.

memememememem

I think Kim K saw TMZ's poll Kim Vs. Sofia Vergara's booty and didn't like the results. I think this woman can't get enough celebrity and is obsessed with the camera. Why is she photographed more than any other celeb? What does she do? Every where she goes the cameras are there. I think her and her sisters call paps and leak their locations.

PolarBear

magnificent

michala

at least shes not a skinny bean pole.but leave something to the imagination.we really dont need to see it all hang out!!!!!!