Kim K's Bikini Cracks Under Pressure

4/9/2010 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While cooling off at the beach in Miami on Friday, Kim Kardashian nearly poured out of her bikini bottom.

media_removed_tmz

Luckily the ridiculously hot 29-year-old always has flotation devices at her disposal.

Just Me

I don't get it! There are a million women around the planet who are good looking, but she isn't one of them! She is truly nasty! I wouldn't put my meat in that to save my life. She's tainted, has no morals of who she sleeps with and she is an absolute nothing! Come on guys, there is much better out there than this!

Daddy

She is easily the hottest girl out there right now. Flawless.

sewnicole

Really? Couldn't find a bathing suit with more material to cover the crack? She's a beautiful woman, but we don't need to see the crack.

Dorinha

Kim K polarizes opinions regarding her physical beauty while "white" Time Duncan survives 34 replies unscathed. The mysteries of the universe.

Karma

93. lets see a picture of yourself since you're calling Kim Thunder Thighs? I bet you're some old fat fart that's just jealous... No need to be jealous you also can look like this of you stop eating like a fat pig...

----------------------------------------------
93. Will you guys quit showing this asshole!!!

Posted at 6:10 PM on Apr 9, 2010 by Thunder Thighs

Karma

it's amazing how only the jealous fat haters are hating one Kim. LOL I love it..... If you think this is fat you people are insane!!! Have you ever been to Brazil? The women out there are as hot as Kim is... Only the flat asses that have no shape are hating.... LMAO

cowbulls

The ultimate sexual toy. The sexual possibilities with her equipment and all access attitudes are amazing.

Donna

Many women have big butts - but in her case, it looks odd because the top part of the crack is showing as if her crack is so long bikini bottom just will not cover the top of her long crack.

xolook93

╭══════════════╮
╰══════════════╯
,”’╭⌒╮⌒╮.’,”’,,’,.”,,’,”,.
╱◥██◣”o’,”’,,’,.”.”,,’,.
|田|田田│ ”,,’,.’,”’,,’,.”
╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

get a life ho

so Ray-J was on crack ? or in crack .,.,lol

get a life ho

can you imagine the fart that comes out of that thing ?

can probably knock over a small child standing too close

ARTOFWAR

I have been with Kimy, and I can unequivocally state....

Her's is a real a.s.s., no injections no silicon.

Hate it or love it, her's is real a.s.s.----you hear me!!!

South Beach out.....Artofwar

ARTOFWAR

I have been with Kimy, and I can unequivocally state....

Her's is a real a.s.s., no injections no silicon.

Hate it or love it, her's is real a.s.s.----you hear me!!!

South Beach out.....Artofwar

sarah

Why does she keep trying to wear a size large.? She knows she needs at least an XL. Its gross! She must own at least 1 mirror.

Sunshine

Poor girl. She thinks this is sexy. Maybe for the mindless. It's actually tacky and classless. Her mother should have taught her better. No wonder Reggie dumped her fat @ss.