Battle of the Hot Bods!

4/10/2010 1:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ is tackling the age-old question -- Who's hotter? So step right up and vote for which celebrity bod is better!

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson

Bob

balls

Jodi

Really...your going to compare a fake body to a real woman? I vote a big no for Heidi.

THE KOOKSTER

///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! ///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! /////////////////////////////////////////////////

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ B O I N G !!! \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ B O I N G !!! \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Jason Chambers

Kinda hard to decide when you know they're both whores.

Sonia

Heidi is plastic but gotta admit her body (not her face (anymore))is close to perfect. Kristen needs to lay off the drugs- gain control of her munchies cause shes starting to get the ren and stimpy nose on the bottom of her tummy. jus saying. both are pretty tho...

tmzrulz

Considering the money Heidi's spent on her body, its been a total waste! Kristin is rockin' it out!

It'd about 14min 55secs on Heidi's fame isn't it?

Jason

look at the results Heidi....you're straight up disgusting. STOP thise nasty surgeries...you looked so much better 3 years ago...pathetic, really.

celticskunk

Heidi is one butterfaced frankenstein body lookin fake-ass bitch. TMZ, PLEASE MAKE THESE PATHETIC MEDIA WHORES GO AWAY. I'm talking about Mr. Heidi too.

vla815

You should put before and after pictures of Heidi in a bikini and then have us vote.

Jason

EXCELLENT IDEA. Maybe she'd see the light..!

rundmc

Aren't they the same person?

Dr Di...the CST Doc

Kinda depends upon whether or not you like implants...one has none and the other has stripper-sized guns at least after her recent surgery.

xolook93

╭══════════════╮
╰══════════════╯
,”’╭⌒╮⌒╮.’,”’,,’,.”,,’,”,.
╱◥██◣”o’,”’,,’,.”.”,,’,.
|田|田田│ ”,,’,.’,”’,,’,.”
╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

awards

Where are the meat flaps? My God Heidi has enormous ass and thighs! She better get some water melons or she will look like a bowling pin. More surgerys or this girl is gonna look like a breeder. Someone please tell her that you can't eat your way happy!

bobbyboner

i dont care what heidi had done shes a bad broad

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments