Conan O'Brien - First Pic as a TBS Employee

4/12/2010 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wondering what Conan O'Brien was up to this morning before the TBS announcement? He was hangin' out at an Oregon hotel preparing for the first night of his comedy tour.

Our food spies say Conan was chowing down on breakfast at his hotel in Eugene just before taking this photo with fans.

The people who snapped the pic say Coco was filming something at the time -- his crew claimed it was for a documentary.

We're told George Lopez did not eat breakfast right after him.

electriczipper

Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!
Enough Conan for the day...Geeezzzzzz

TIM

I think it is AWESOME. I can't wait to watch. Check this out - http://www.tjwvideo.com

Chip

Conan's new site is up and ready at http://conantonight.com!

brenda

this is soo cool. conan and dave. gotta love it.

o rly

What a terribly blurry picture, must have been taken with an iPhone.

Lilarose in Oregon

Hotel in Eugene? Eugene, Oregon? Conan's in Eugene, Oregon?

I can't imagine what is there for him except the University of Oregon..GO DUCKS!

Fed Up

You are an idiot. That was the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

horty_23

NERD ALERT..... Hey conan, i hear iraqi television has an opening, selfish bastard

mhrose

Funny COCO just did what he said he wouldn't do. Take a slot from someone! He could have move back 30 mins and keep his "Tonight Show" but NO!!! He has to push Lopez out and take his spot. What do we call that boys and girls. HYPOCRITE!!! YEAP! HE IS A HYPOCRITE! He will get LOPEZ cancelled and then you will know he was the twit!! YES he is the HYPOCRITE!!!

Justin

^ Bad troll is bad. Good for Conan, cant wait to see him come back!

what a beautiful day

NOBODY WILL WATCH. HE IS AN UGLY DUDE.

Whorish Sluts Rule

Diluted pressure from the brass equates to stability ratings-wise, and Lopez is delighted and welcomes the change, you cretinous oafs.

Rob J

#7, You mean like he failed at the hugely successful Late Night With Conan O' Brien for 16 years? (well the first few years were admittedly not successful, but the last 12-13 years of it very much were.)

Jem

One thing don’t have to worry about ticking off the affiliates if he fails again. I’m in no way of defending NBC,
(how much I despise NBC), but they were under pressure from them to do something, there the ones I blame and NBC. Jay and Conan got screwed. I don’t have TBS, my cable company recently dropped it which is okay with me, there was nothing on it. It amazed me that Zucker didn’t get fired for this would have gone over better, thought Comcast would have balls and fire him or someone for this guess not, they like being in the toilet.

Craig

( how much I despise NBC), but they were under pressure from them to do something, there the ones I blame and NBC. Jay and Conan got screwed. I don’t have TBS, my cable company recently dropped it which is okay with me, there was nothing on it. It amazed me that Zucker didn’t get fired for this would have gone over better, thought Comcast would have balls and fire him or someone for this guess not, they like being in the toilet.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments