Geena Davis

Good Genes

or Good Docs?

4/12/2010 4:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Geena Davis is in a league of her own.

Geena Davis
Here's the 33-year-old Oscar winner back in 1989 (left) -- and 21 years later, the 54-year-old version at an event in NYC this week (right).

Speechless.

dd

For all of you that are dogging her out,just want to state that she is one of the nicest people in Hollywood, she would never dog any of you out like you are doing her, she treats the "little people" just as well as anyone else. I knnow I used to handle one of her accounts among many stars and I still remember her as a lovely person.

Lou

Her husband is actually a very prestiged plastic surgeon, so I think it must be good docs! LOL, but I lover her & think she looks great. I hope I look that good when I'm in my 50's.

northern gypsy

ding...ding...ding...her current husband is a plastic surgeon...
i would be shocked if her didn't give her touch ups !!!
she looks natural...good job doc ...

hotandbothered

She would look a lot better if she went back to a hair style similar to her older picture. The short curly look seems fresher and more youthful. The long,lanky, darker hairdo doesn't enhance her facial features IMO.

Andrea

She looks horrible...

DrV

Geena definitely has some tell-tale signs of aging:
1- The grooves at the inside corner of her eye
2- The deep "parentheses" around her mouth
3- Some extra skin on her upper eyelids
4- The square-shape of her face (as compared to the heart shape 21 years earlier)

There is one thing that stands out about her though... her neck/jawline. It hasn't changed much at all after 21 years. This makes me suspect that she has probably had a face or neck lift recently. Beyond that, and possibly a few filler injections, there's not much to write home about in terms of plastic surgery.

@DrVnyc Twitter

Dr. V

Geena definitely has the tell tale signs of aging:
1- The tiny grooves at the inside corner of her eye
2- The deep "parentheses" around her mouth
3- A more square-shaped face (as compared to her heart-shape 21 years earlier)
4- Some extra skin on her upper eyelids

The only thing that doesn't look noticeably different is her neck and jawline... it's still surprisingly sharp after 21 years. This makes me suspicious that she may have had a face or neck lift. Beyond that, maybe a few filler injections, but nothing to write home about.

@DrVnyc (Twitter)