Gene Wilder: 'Memba Him?!

4/15/2010 2:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gene Wilder is best known for starring in films like "Blazing Saddles," "Young Frankenstein" and "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory." Guess what he looks like now!

Gene Wilder

Battle of the Hot Bods!

TMZ is tackling the age-old question -- Who's hotter? So step right up and vote for which celebrity bod is better!

0409_hot_vote

Britney Spears -- Minus the Photoshop

Some non-retouched photos from Britney Spears' 2009 Candies campaign found their way online -- and, considering she's a mother of two, her bod is lookin' good.

0415_brit_launch

'Jersey Shore' Boys -- It's Nippy in Miami

"Jersey Shore" muscleheads Pauly D, Vinnie and Situation really are breast friends.

The guys may be hitting the gym and tanning, but are obviously skipping laundry since they never seem to be wearing shirts.

You Talkin' To Me?!

These celebs are about as friendly as a wet blanket -- check em out in their natural grumpy environment!

0409_tough_talkers_launch

I Dare You To...

... jump on a moving vehicle! See which stars would step up to the challenge of a dare.

TMZ's Feline Photo Contest -- MEOW!

The feline photos poured in for TMZ's Kitty Contest like we were passing out free cat nip!

Heidi Montag Takes the Twins to the Pool

Heidi Montag charged her batteries, lubed up her parts and made her way to the Liquid Pool at Aria at CityCenter in Las Vegas yesterday.

Does plastic even really tan?

Adam

I have always been very afraid of aging, you know, becoming old and useless and unattractive. When I turned 50, I decided to do something about it. I've spent fortunes on face creams and anti-aging serums… but using GenFX ( www.antiaginggenfx.com ) is the first time I've tried turning back the clock from the inside out. It's also the last time I'll spend a fortune on face creams! Now everyone says I look 35!!!

a man

Gene Wilder was, is, and always will be one of the greatest actors ever to be on a movie or TV screen. I could not care less what he looks like at 76 years old. "Willy Wonka" was one of his greatest roles, too. The re-make sucked.

Hakisa

HEIDI MONTAG IS AWESOME! Just some days ago I've found her almost nudde VIDEO! It's here: http://snipurl.com/Heidi_Montag

Dani

Heidi Montag looks DISGUSTING! She needs to chill on the plastics.. BARBIE WANNABE! UGH

SARAH

I swear, I am not jealous....but dear god that is the fakest body, set of boobs I have ever seen~ What in god's name is she thinking? Why does she think it looks good when it is all fake?? That is shocking~!

Chaz GD

The smaller the iq the bigger the boobs go! This is a case of when you have less upstairs do all you can for the downstairs.

alexiia

heidi montag looks a hotmess she need tew stoop ghettiin stuff done tew her so wat if yhur boobies are small shet dhatt dont yhu mean yhu gotta go && ghet em done shet its not our fault yhur boobies didnt grow dhatt big && she deflee didnt need tew ghet her lips done dhey look horrible

stefie

I heard that Heidi also uses Regenepure Shampoo for her hair! Thats how she gets that shine!

Seth

Alexiia,

I think that you may possibly have the worst english I have ever seen. You should probably want to stick to talking and not writing.

?

Heidi was beyond beautiful before her surgery. She made a bad choice getting all that done. She still looks good but no way near what she was.

Shaun

Heidi better get out of the sun before she melts. I wish women would pay attention to how fake this look is and how unattractive it really is!!! Be natural, not a body of plastic!!

Tanner

This blog is depressing. The shot of Wilder tell me nothing - people age - who cares. The people who create this page should have higher standards for the person and their creativity rather than how THEY LOOK.

tiffany

heidi looked so much better before she got her nose and lips done she was gorgeous now shes sooo not gorgeous..and her boobs...omg they are waaay too big for her tiny frame. she over did it.

Cindy DeHaas

Cool! :)

Ashley

lmbo i agree with Seth, it took me a while to get what the heck this girl was trying to say & it didn't even make sense; chill out with the "slang" typing..sheesh

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments