AnnaLynne McCord's Lip-Lock -- With Her Sister!

4/19/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In sports, they say a tie is like kissing your sister ...  and  AnnaLynne McCord would know ... because after a beach volleyball game this weekend, she sucked face with her sister Angel.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson2
So, we gotta ask ...

0419_twins_splash_video

Ann

She's actually whispering: "we need breast implants on these iHop'ers!"

Blue Craze

Wow...I was going to read all the other TMZ posts...But now?!

andy

I know that we're suppose to find something wrong with this, . . . but it can be difficult in this particular case, because of the aesthetics. Just curious, do they help save the planet and reduce water consumption by showering together, also??? We'll all be waiting for THOSE pictures . . .

andy

Still waiting . . .

Rooster

OK... I want to change my vote.

I voted both, then upon further review... There was no tongue - so it is only hot... not wrong.

I stand by andy (#6&7 above) and am willing to switch back to both... for either pics with tongue or showering together. But none of that nancy ass beach shower to get the salt off bit! I want nudity & full indiscreet body contact... and tongue, lots of tongue!

Just saying.

Aaron Salmon

two hot unrelated girls kissing; I have no problem with. But this is just f-ing disturbing...

Danielle

I don't even know who these girls are, but this is a photo of what could be a snapshot of what could be a less than one sec kiss. They won the game and kissed each other quickly in celebration and the camera caught it making it something else.

dborhem

I guess you dont kiss your parents that way,guys?
Not aiming at the sisters but the READERS,keep on being that uptight,and the dvorce/breakingup rate will go further than through the roof.
Maks me thankful for being european.

NeverMind

Once again, you forgot "Neither".

justsaying

They're White Women. They'll be lesbos with their dog if it's a female.

katschy

Oh, honestly. I kiss people on the mouth - friends and family - it's not sexual, and there's no tongue. It's perfectly acceptable behavour. Alas in the U.S. everyone is so afraid of sex that they see it everywhere. Like Commies in the fifties.

Jason Chambers

A 'wrong' option? Is this the same website trying to convince us of the normality of the 'pregnant man,' and transvestite beauty competitions?

$$

finally TMZ...a THIRD choice...

electriczipper

I kiss my sister in law like that all the time.I would like to be hanging around those two at Christmas time for sure....

Ginger

I happen to think it's sweet. They're sisters, for gosh sakes. I kiss my brother and sisters.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments