Mattress King: I Took Care of the Jackson Family

4/19/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's family had a lot to deal with in the wake of his passing -- but one thing they didn't have to worry about ... beds.

Neil Leeds, owner of the popular mattress chain Leeds Mattress Stores, tells TMZ he "took care of" the Jackson family when it came to their mattress needs.

Never underestimate the importance of a good night's sleep.

Ann

Guaranteed to have propofol stains or your mattress is FFREEEEEE

pia

I wrote your name in the sky, but the wind blew it away
I wrote you name in the sand and the waves washed it away again so
I wrote your name in my heart and there it forever stays...BeLIEve that...

REALUSION

crazy.
GaurenTeed, the wackos on mjhoaxdeath site are looking over this Matress king guys interview to find "clues". lol.

REALUSION

beLIEve. MJ is alive. And the Mattress King, Knows. You cant handle the truth. I alway knew, in my heart, from last June, that this guy knew the truth. Bed rhymes with dead. they used the word bed, not dead. so, obviously, they mean bed, and that MJ isnt dead.
God, dont you guys investigate or research anymore???!?!?!
Watch this video 358 times, and you will see what I mean.
Its so obvious, this video is a clue from Michael.

REALUSION

Actually, beLIEvers, watch this mattress king, NEIL LEEDS. Watch the video. Look into his eyes. The eyes dont lie. I firmly believe, that Neil Leeds, is actually MICHAEL JACKSON!!. I mean, who els on earth can have THAT much money, that he can have 50 dollar bills, wrapp'd up and just casually walking around with it like that??? Hello. Michael.
This Neil Leeds, is in fact Michael Jackson, dressed up. I mean earth to nonbeLIEvers, the background is so blue/green screen. This was obviously filmed at culver studios. And if you look at the guy walking in the background, im willing to bet that its conrad murray. Them bastards!!!

REALUSION

NO LADY, number 7

Slow News Day? Are you crazy. This is probally the MOST important piece of evidence to DATE, that proves MJ is alive. Get real. TMZ is involved in the death hoax. If you listen to this 428 times, at 1 minute and 10 seconds you hear from that passing car. Michael yell... "yo, your mattress suck donkey dude". I mean, this proves it. Thanks TMZ. I know you want us beLIEvers to fully understand that MJ is in fact, alive. This video proves it.

tis_ruthy

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

tis_ruthy

Sleep is important, you are right and now im imagining TMZ are talking to me again. I shall be wondering around in my nightdress soon and having my head shaved.

janalal4

. All the "beLIEve" freaks are gonna say the matress king guy is also, now involved in Michaels fake death, lol. Thats only like 2,000 people that those morons at that site think know about MJ faking his death. Yet somehow, not a one talks. Yet we have all of Tigers' sexText.
crazy.

Posted at 3:42 AM on Apr 19, 2010 by REALUSION

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/18/michael-jackson-neil-leeds-mattress-video/#comments#ixzz0lYFXNy5q

Sorry, but THAT is funny! LOL! The 'mattress king' guy is in on it! He knows where Michael is!! LOL!

Okay now TMZ, tell again 'WHY' this is important?? Are we starting to run out of MJ news? It's sloooooooowwww where MJ is considered I guess:) Oh my goodness...

janalal4

AHhhh, this guy is sweet! It's a little thing but he felt like he contributed somehow. I like this guy. He says "I hook up all the big names" hehe

jack

THE SPAM IS OUT OF HAND
DOES ANYBODY ACTUALLY READ THESE COMMENTS

janalal4

17. THE SPAM IS OUT OF HAND
DOES ANYBODY ACTUALLY READ THESE COMMENTS

Posted at 6:27 AM on Apr 19, 2010 by jack

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/18/michael-jackson-neil-leeds-mattress-video/2/#ixzz0lYO6kmjJ

LOL!

I got some old twin sheets: $.50

Some old dish rags: $1.00

Flowery pillow cases: $.75/per set

A couple sleeping bags: $2.00/each

Anyone interested?!

ray

@REALUSION

actually, us "crazy" beLIEver nuts are thinking more like this is another example of nonsical tmz news with subliminal advertising for the bed company- whether or not you believe Michael is alive i think its perfectly obvious that this article is a silly waste of news space

Enchantress

Is this like the message from the godfather movie "go to the matresses!" or something like that. I never saw that movie but I saw "you've got mail!" and It meant to go to the sorce of the matter and go to war! In Mj's case it would be to go to war with love of course!

janalal4

Posted at 7:15 AM on Apr 19, 2010 by Enchantress

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/18/michael-jackson-neil-leeds-mattress-video/2/#c3159421#ixzz0lYdH9yxG

In MJ's world the phrase: "Leave the gun. Take the cannoli." would, like you say, probably have been more appropriate:)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments