Seagal's Ex

'Not Surprised' By

'Sex' Allegations

4/20/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Steven Seagal's ex-wife, Kelly LeBrock, tells TMZ she's "not surprised" by the allegations that Seagal treated a former female employee as his own personal "sex toy."

LeBrock -- who had three children with the action star during their marriage from 1987 to 1994 -- added, "I will refrain from saying anything specific now because of our 3 children."

And why is Kelly so tight lipped? Well, here's a small clue ... LeBrock told us, "I have many shocking things to say about Mr. Seagal which will be known soon when my book comes out."

And that folks is what we call "a tease."

Ann

LeBrock is a LeCrock, she had three kids with this s***bag, she's not the best decision maker.

amahdee

OMG I found the video here with Kim Kardashian and the katKim Kardashian – Hello Kitty VIDEO

amahdee

Mark Proctor

Whatever it takes to sell books.

zippy

well stevie boy runs lke a girl so i amgussing that he likes to wear womens underwear, and problably is into bdsm, he looks liekt he type,kinda of a wierd dude anyway,in fact the more i think about it, maybe lil stevie is a drag queen

amahdee

CriticAl

Oh jeez. Everybody has got a book.

Publishers must be desperate, because I can't imagine anyone wanting to read about washed-up, old Kelly LeBrock.

akinahana

WOW. This is the first article I’ve read since finding this site…and what an article!!! I’m hooked.

Erin

Wasn't he accused of fondling young girls' breasts while filming in Asia multiple times?

catbert

I will refrain from making any specific comments at this time because of our 3 kids, and instead, wait until you pay for my book, then F**K the kids!

melissastark

That is very interesting article and good information about make money with blogging.

Destiny

OMG anything to make a buck.... funny how when you are with someone you will defend their actions to the death but once its over there is not enough bad you can say about them.... sake of the kids my ass... If she really thought that she wouldn't have opened her big mouth to begin with!!

Hope

I have a vivid memory of one of the Howard Stern shows that used to be televised on E!. One night Kelly Le Brock was the guest--she looked absolutely gorgeous, and of course, Howard kept hitting on her. So, Howard brings up Steven Seagal and tries hard to get her to talk about him (this was after their split). I specifically remember that he asked her if he beat her, and she just froze and said nothing. Her face looked for a long time like she really wanted to confirm that yes, he beat her, but she wouldn't say it. Of course, this proves nothing, but I really remember her face when he asked her that.

gimmeabreak

Sounds like his ex-wives know who the real Steven Seagal is. What decade are his fans living in that he's still an action hero? I've seen pregnant woman with slimmer waistlines who can run faster then he can! I wonder if he's a card carrying member of AARP yet? And the bad-ass way he pronounces his name, Se-GAL? Give me a break! Did you know his Dad was Jewish, and the family pronounced its name the normal way, i.e. SEE-gul? Word is one day the narcissist returned from an art exhibit where he had seen a painting by Chagall. The work moved him to decree that thereafter he would call himself Se-GAL. He declined to attend his father's funeral in 1990. Sounds like the dude has serious issues with his Jewish roots! To bad because you can't escape them Mr. SEE-Gul. Antisemitic jerkoffs like Mel Gibson will still hate you no matter your betrayal of your roots. On the bright side he's a perverted narcissistic s***bag so yeah keep distancing yourself, we won't miss you!

electriczipper

She looks like trash and acts like trash so it must be trash..she says I wont say anything because of the kids,,but in a few months buy my book,,oookay...who wants to read a book by her anyways....she is just trying to make a buck so anyhing she says is suspect anyhow.....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments