Octomom's Home -- Babies Stompin' Babies

4/20/2010 12:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Octomom let Oprah inside her home ... and it's a scary, dangerous place for kids.

octomom and her children
In the footage, aired today on the "O" show, chaos appears to reign supreme in Nadya Suleman's home -- with one of Octo's older children stomping on an octuplet in his crib.

Moments later, Suleman threatens another one of her misbehaving children by telling him that child protective services will take him away if he doesn't get up and go to school.

J Live

cloe

that really wasn't terrible. kids do crap to their siblings like that ALL THE TIME. It doesn't matter if you have 2 kids or 12 kids, it happens.

Eastender

Sounds like my house! My brother didn't like me, so he took me out of the crib and threw me on the floor. Mom just put me back in. No car seats in those days either, and few and far between potty breaks during long drives. I say those kids have it easier than I did.

WTF?

92. It kind of creeps me out when some who leave comments address the children by name. That is a good indication that it might be time to step away from the gossip universe. A couple of women in my office talk about the John & Kate kids by name. Both have previously worn curlers and moo moos to work. Sounds about right.

Posted at 2:03 PM on Apr 20, 2010 by J Live

Did you not notice that TMZ has posted above on their video image these words: "CLARISSA IS STEPPING ON HER BROTHER NOAH"??

Lekili

Not once did the mother put down her cell phone to stop the older child from stepping on the baby. There is utter chaos in the house and someone is going to get hurt, bad.
This woman is a joke and someone needs to make sure those children are safe and well cared for.

Justine07

Wow, by the end of that video my eye started twitching ... I'd go stark raving mad after spending one day in that house!!

get over it

Looks like she is doing ok to me...my parents didn`t give a **** about my 2 brothers beating my ass all the time and I am female. you people that judge probably are the same parents in department stores that cant control 1 kid. kids now adays are spolied rotten brats.

WTF?

Oprah interviewing Nadya Suleman is pointless. She is clearly mentally ill and most likely would be diagnosed with borderline personality disorder among other things. What could Oprah possibly get out of such an interview? Why not interview a retarded kid who knocked over a vase and ask him why he did it? Suleman is in no position to explain or justify her behavior, she is out of touch with reality.

bt

This woman doesn't deserve one minute of air time. Shame on Oprah.

Anon

83. Put a camera in every home in America with parents and then talk. Until then - she's doing fine. The grass is always greener on the outside and that goes for all you people talking about her mothering skills. I wonder what kind of parent YOU ARE???????? No one is standing over your shoulder waiting for you to F$%%^ up - so it may be easier for you to be a BAD PARENT and no one ever tell you. She's doing fine - considering she is single

with 16 children.

Posted at 1:34 PM on Apr 20, 2010 by tg

You obviously don't know much about Nadya Suleman if you think she has 16 children -- she has 14 children! She isn't doing fine either. She can't pay for the house, she is running out of money. She purposely had 11 courses of IVF while she was receiving Workman's Compensation for a supposedly debilitating back injury She purposely has excessive numbers of embryos implanted. . .the octuplets were not an accident. If you think it is okay to have 14 children (with no partner to help you) that you cannot afford to feed, clothe or house, then you need your head examined. She only worked for one brief period before she started having these 14 children by IVF -- she was on public assistance and leeching off her mother. She is a USER and a LOSER. I pity the children. . .but put this irresponsible woman on a pedestal? Never!

ntvnat

(((WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY))) too old for a pacifier. No surprise she's a MONSTER for a parent. Any parent who let's their kids use a pacifer after 16 months are just instantly bad parents. Either they:

* Don't bother parenting their kids
* Can't say "NO!" to their bratty kids

Also she's Middle Eastern, so she OBVIOUSLY had her sons MUTILATED.

Bitch.

ntvnat

Oh. I forgot:

* Wants to purposely keep their kids babies and refuse to let them grow up.

Britney Spears is guilty of one of the 3 options. Bitch (...also).

mona

How can she take care of all those kid's when she can't even take care of her self.

Andreinac13

I Feel Sorry For The Kids!

ntvnat

I only feel sorry for the kids only in the sense they don't know any better due to Nadya's horrible, horrible parenting, so they're all already F'd in the head (probably to rehabilitation) and will probably turn out to be be all future crim|inals and have a bunch of bastard children with multiple partners and continue the cycle of total drain on society.