TMZ Live: Michael Lohan Explains Himself

4/22/2010 6:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Lohan sat face to face with Harvey Levin today -- moments after he and the L.A. Sheriff's Department left Lindsay Lohan's apartment ... to explain everything that went down inside.

0422_tmzlive2_video

UPDATE: Lindsay is tweeting up a storm. Among her slings and arrows:

- Michael is full of it that she sleeps on the floor with a mattress ... "Hahaha also, just an fyi, i sleep in a bed, it's a comforpedic & it's fantastical!! so that is ah-really ah-rude to say i have no furniture."

- "My friend doesn't drive 100mph!! my dad is the one who drove into a telephone pole!!!! hello! i'm not up ALL NIGHT!!! stop lying!"

- "The police had NO probable cause breaking and entering into my home which is the only place i find privacy ... this is MY personal space."

VEL

AT LEAST HE'S STEPPING UP TO THE PLATE. HER MOTHER DOSEN'T DO **** BECAUSE SHE'S GETTING 10% IT SEEMS SHE'S IN DENIAL. THE REST OF LINDSEY'S FAMILY NEED TO GET ON MICHAELS LEVEL. SHE WAS ONCE SO BEAUTIFUL NOW SHE LOOKS LIKE A THE DRUG ATTIC SHE IS.

Mulholland Drive

Why are you making this the Michael Lohan show? Shouldn't you keep your family business private? Why are you always sabotaging your daughter by airing out your family's problems? No wonder why she's always avoiding you.

hale1888

Why do they not just raid Lindsey's place, then they'll find all the drugs she is not supposed to have, take her to jail, then the judge can easily make her go to rehab until she gets back to normal??????? That seems like an easy solution, I'm sure they can get a lead on her having illegal drugs at her place.

Quincing Snuff

DINA Is a partying whore and is in denial and SHE is the one riding the Lindsay gravy train. I think the father is trash as well, but the public is always sympathetic to bogus charges by women simply because they;re female and has been on that partying slut Dina's side from the beginning. For her to say her lawyer said "Michaels may be in "BIG TROUBLE"" .... really come on? What lawyer uses terminology like that. That's how uneducated Dina is that she says moronic statements like that. She's only looking out for herself.

Cristina

Michael do you really think youre going to be father of the year? Who are you to be telling someone how he/she should live their life? DWI!!!! yea you should really be giving advice to people...NOT

Ferris

@ Braindamaged2too: Her dad went to see if his daughter-daughters were okay and all she did about it was tweet. Seriously?? Id use any avenue I could to get threw to my kids!

icyd

If he did not pay the pension for his children, he is the one the police should be after
Self centered person ...

Kelly

This family is a total dysfunctional mess, but the bottom line is that Lindsay needs SERIOUS help before she kills herself or someone else. As much as I hate Michael, at least he is TRYING to step up and take steps to get her help. Someone has to do it, and I do not see anyone else stepping up to the plate! Dina is a TOTAL whack job and is just as sick as Lindsay! Dina needs to STOP trying to convince everyone that everything is okay because it is NOT, and it does not take a rocket scientist to see that!

Shanon

Ugh. I hope Harvey punches him in the face. Or his nasty camel balls. He needs to get a job & go get his sloppy-gosselin-seconds.

bob

I can't believe how much you are letting this guy get away with. I am a bit disappointed with you Harvey. this guy is as sick as his daughter

JUstin

I DON'T GIVE A FLYING F***,IF THIS GUY IS LOOKING FOR 2 MINUTES OF FAME, SOMEBODY HAS TO SCREAM. THE 16 YEAR OLD IS ALREADY LOOKING LIKE A DRUG HEAD , HAVE YOU SEEN HER PICTURE-LOOKING LIKE A FREAKING GHOST.

THE MOTHER IS IN TOTAL DENIAL--SOMEBODY HAS TO DO SOMETHING--"LINSEY REPUTATION?"---WHAT REPUTATION?LOL--ARE YOU KIDDING ME....

I DON'T CARE--ITS TIME FOR SOMEBODY TO SCREAM FOR HELP FOR THIS GIRL--

SHE'S ON THE CLOCK....

jennifer

i disagree with this man so much it makes me kind of sick! if my father that i dont talk to and havent seen in years (which is part of my everyday life!) showed up in my bedroom with cops i would freak the f out!

Jenni

Just say it Harvey. You are about to burst. Good grief, this guy is an idiot.

Andy

TMZ = The Morons Zone

Aurora

Harvey n Mike: GREAT Live Show...will be so interesting to watch where the story of this interview goes...both of you are skilled in your interviewing technique, and so different...Mike so direct and Harvey so circuitous!...and Mike Lohan such a Long Island Irish Catholic father...