Beyonce Gets Buried Alive, Emerges in One-Piece

4/24/2010 4:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Proving even divas can be playful, Beyonce got buried up to her head while at the beach in Hawaii on Thursday.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
All the single ladies, put your sand up.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Destiny

wow some people are dumb on their posts and should be banned for such stupidity....

On the note of the story that is a very unattractive picture of her.

Kathy

She's looking FAT!

JLS

wow wow WOW! She's really gained a TON of weight.

Keith

WOW she really packed on the pounds - not sexy any more

Keith

Wow not only is she FAT in these pics she is also PALE? how can that be?

Spook

National
Independent
Gotta
Get
Elections
Right

GoCeltics

Wow! that's a terrible photo! I don't see how this can ALL be recent weight gain, she's chunky from head to toe! I'm thinking she just makes herself look sexy when she's all dressed up in make-up and heels.

Rob

Why are idiots allowed to post the same massive posts, over and over again, that just annoys everyone. BAN KOOKY!!!

I must agree with everyone, she looks MASSIVE, and very unnattractive now. I thought it was a story about a poor beached whale, before I read the article.

California Girl

Get over yourselves, losers. Beyonce is so hardly "huge." I am so tired of the lame obsession insecure ugly people have with skinny azzes. They demand that everyone have bones sticking out everywhere. Also, keep in mind as you criticize her pic, that Beyonce has about fifty million more dollars than you'll ever have.

California Girl

And for f*ck's sake, please ban that idiot "Kooky." That dweeb clearly lives in his mom's basement and acts like he's just so "crazazay" that he has to make his oh-so-clever posts very f*cking night.

jen

Me thinks "California Girl" must be a chumbster. Beyonce is flipping err, big. Her legs, below her knee's look like tree stumps. How do ones legs get fat? She can keep her 50 million toots, she has earned it by being in the spot light. Feel free to turn off the spot light. Oink, Oink. Wowza...as Tiger's mom said. "what happened"?!

GoCeltics

"California Girl" I think YOU are the one that needs to get over yourself. Nobody is saying anything about women needing to be skinny! I think curves belong on healthy looking women, but Beyonce has WAY more than curves going on there, I believe it's called sloppy, I-don't-care-about myself FAT! I'm sick of this "lame obsession" that lazy, fat-ass women have thinking they can get away with being out of shape and unattractive because they have "curves" but actually they just don't want to get up and work out! Yeah, Beyonce has fifty million more dollars than I do, and by the looks of it, she eats about that many calories on a daily basis too!

ROCKSTAR

KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN ENOUGH ALREADY.

mrsj

To whoever commented on her looking lighter- I think she looks lighter because she had been in the sand and the sand was stuck all over her(notice her face looks darker).
She does look like she has gained weight but she is not huge or massive, she just looks like a normal person.I think these comments are way too critical. BTW, I really don't like her or her music, I am just saying.......

electriczipper

She needs to lay off the fast food and maybe jogg a little,,the downhill slide has begun and if she isnt cafeful her next address will be fat city.After seeing Brittney braless this kind of ruined my morning..ehhhhh

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments