Jesse's Mistress to Sandra:

So Sorry

4/26/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a letter that Melissa Smith -- Jesse James mistress #2 -- faxed to Sandra Bullock's agent on Sunday, apologizing for her alleged affair with Jesse ... and it's pretty audacious.

Smith wrote to Sandra, "I felt I needed to reach out to you and tell you how deeply sorry I am for everything that you've been through."

Smith goes on ... "And I know nothing I can say in this letter is going to make the pain of my actions go away."

And the mea culpa continues: "... I am sorry for any hurt or pain that I have caused you.  My actions of engaging with a married man are unforgivable.  I never meant you any harm."

Smith continues, "I compromised my beliefs on several occasions and as a result will never forgive myself."

Melissa closes the letter, "Please contact me if you wish to discuss on the phone or in person."

Don't wait by the phone, honey.

Christina G.

This girl has done the right thing. An apology with no strings attached is all she can offer.

Kat49

How original; one skank copying the other skank with "I want to apologize". Pathetic!

Amy

Why do these women feel the need to rub these affairs in Sandra's face? They already destroyed her marriage and humiliation. You would think they would go after Jesse not Sandra. Makes you wonder how TMZ got a letter that was supposedly private?

linusik

you know if the letter wasn't addressed to Sandra's agent, i couldve care less about what she had to say. but in this case, it's never to late to apologize. still a slut tho >)

Chris M

She apologized - maybe she really does feel badly. People get caught up in all sorts of situations that in hindsight they think "what the !@#$ was I thinking/doing?!" Look at the women Jesse went after..not to be mean but they are all not attractive and seem to need self esteem boosts. I'm NOT saying that its ok for them to go w/married men but I think Mr. James is quite adept at picking the weaker from the pack so to speak. And I LOVE this girls shirt!!!!!!!!!

Maria

Talk with strangers ChatRoulette! The hottest thing on the internet !

annette

I can't beleive that TMZ is giving this hoe a voice by posting this letter which wasn't received by Sandy's office so was 'leaked' by Melissa for more publicity and you just gave her what she wanted. Hasn't she whored herself out enough already? Yes....I would rather hear about Lindsay and how someone needs to save her or Abraham Lincoln!!!

ralph

Maybe it was Bombshell who exploded her myth. Jesse told her she was the only other woman. She'd ruin another female's marriage in competition for a male, but when additional competitors appear then it's time for the primordial unity of women.

Cheryl A.

Oh, I see..... Screw a married guy, wreck a marriage and just say two little words "I'm sorry" and that makes everything better.
I haven't forgotten Jesse's part in this mess either. He too is a skank-a-holic. If you are not happy in your marriage, get a divorce FIRST before screwing ho's. He is pathetic!!

vg21

I don't favour the idea of these women also being victims. They are not, as they are no teenagers so they must have known what price they would pay if something like this affair went public. I still think that Jesse James is unworthy of the love of a woman like Sandra, but I'm not sure about these apologies, making the other women seem to be victims, on the same side as Sandra and thus, provoking sympathy for them.

Though they might have learned their lesson, they were as irresponsible as the man and none of them had so much to lose as Sandra, so these apologies seem to be a little more pretentious they should be.

Josi Verlingieri

Oh Sandra I hope at least now your getting a good laugh out of all these dum losers trying to apologize. Is so OUTRAGEOUSLY rediculous it's "in a sick perverted way "funny", these girls are a laughing stock. Thank God you found out now what a pathetic human being Jesse is, he deserves these pathetic losers. Better you found out sooner than later. At least you can thank God for that. Love ya Sandra!!!

Darvon

Well, everything is OK now jesse.
You can come out of hiding, er, I mean rehabitual, now.

me not you

Hey "Kookster", you are the only one who is enjoying your dopey posts, you know. Typing letters into pictures doesn't make you an artist, it makes you look pathetic. At least most of us comment here between hours of boredom at work, you seem to have an awful lot of time on your hands to act like a complete moron. You think you are entertaining people, but we're all just rolling our eyes at your stupidity.

Fred Farkel

So this gal writes an apology and everyone hates HER.

Oops.

Now wait a sec.

Tiger's girl's DO NOT write an apology and everyone hates THEM.

OK.

Now that makes sense.

Haters just hate. No matter what happens.

2gabbygals

She obviously one cares about herself and her image, why else would there be a copy of her letter. www.2gabbygals.com

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments