Jesse's Mistress to Sandra:

So Sorry

4/26/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a letter that Melissa Smith -- Jesse James mistress #2 -- faxed to Sandra Bullock's agent on Sunday, apologizing for her alleged affair with Jesse ... and it's pretty audacious.

Smith wrote to Sandra, "I felt I needed to reach out to you and tell you how deeply sorry I am for everything that you've been through."

Smith goes on ... "And I know nothing I can say in this letter is going to make the pain of my actions go away."

And the mea culpa continues: "... I am sorry for any hurt or pain that I have caused you.  My actions of engaging with a married man are unforgivable.  I never meant you any harm."

Smith continues, "I compromised my beliefs on several occasions and as a result will never forgive myself."

Melissa closes the letter, "Please contact me if you wish to discuss on the phone or in person."

Don't wait by the phone, honey.

ZR

At least she apologized. I didn't see any of these stupid bimbos Tiger slept with offered any kind of apology to Elin.

Tony

LOL! Wow ""I felt I needed to ...tell you how deeply sorry I am for everything that you've been through." That's like saying the saying apology "Bombshell" McGee said: "I'm sorry you feel that way." She's not gonna read your letter! You helped breakup the marriage!

hi on drugs

She's sorry? Sorry for having no self esteem? It screams it loud and clear. How bout an apology instead?

Quiet

I think the kooky making the faces isn't the same kooky with the recipes. Geeez. I could call myself Kooky here too?

Kitty

If these woman were so sorry, then why did they go public? They could have been discreet in informing Sandra that her husband was a lying cheating snake. But no, they did it for money, and now they are sorry? BS !

stop being fooled

It's funny that when u get caught having an affair all of a sudden you wanna apologize and now u dont want the man anymore. To me that is retarded thinking why are u more embarassed now to be with the guy than when he was married he is free now to be with you,that backwards thinking is why i would never accept an apology from any one because your not thinking of apologizing as u *** guzzle his banana or are getting ya back blown out. How bout we start having morals from the start and send a letter when the man hits on you to let the woman know that she should look into her man because he isnt being faithful. I have no respect for women who cheat with married men, because when he leaves his wife and u think u have taken her place just remember your former position is now open. If i was Sandra i'd tell her to go **** her self or as a matter of fact just go **** jesse and keep that bull**** to herself it's to late for apologies

drew

It is a waste of time forgiving her cause she is not sorry for what she did she is just sorry for how people have treated her since they found out what she did.

kimmyt74

I cannot believe this girl writes a letter to Sandra Bullock about how sorry she really is. I know Melissa Smith, she is from Wausau, Wisconsin and she is as scandelous now as she was when she lived here. Change locations, get a boob job, but no matter what you do, you cannot escape who you are. The more that TMZ feeds into this gold digger, the more notoriety you are giving her. Melissa, your dad if he were alive would be rolling over in his grave.

Tammy

Here's a thought skank why not do that in private and not come out in the open with the affair that why you tell her and keep her private life private.............I hope she tells you to stick your SORRY where the sun don't shine.

dirty diana

oh please.... this skank only wants a few more minutes air time!!! give it up skank ho and go back under your rock, or $ock, jesse will probably still do ya. just stfu!!!! if i were sandy i'd knock yours AND jesses block the f$%k off!!!

Kari

What can Sandra do with an apologized, her marrid is broken.
An apologi can only use as toilet paper

Maria

Talk with strangers ChatRoulette! The hottest thing on the internet !

JJ

She could have made the effort to get her grammar and spelling checked over before sending this badly written, pathetic plea for forgiveness.

...at least she's got the media attention she wanted!

Anymore in the woodwork to jump on poor Sandra's current bandwagon?!

LISA

Sandra has no reason to be angry with any of the women. They owe
her nothing.

Her anger should be with Jesse. He is the one who betrayed her.

The apology is a nice gesture.

pie

I don't know about this mistress #2 apology, but mistress #1, Michelle McGee is a Los Angeles grafter. Michelle's husband knew of the photograph of Jesse giving the nazi salute, and wanted to blackmail Jesse into giving them money for keeping quiet. – Taking photos of their refrigerator with “white power.” TMZ played an important role in letting these thugs show their stuff.

Once Jesse did not bend to Michelle’s blackmail, and give Michelle the money, she did that nazi photo shoot using the same hat, and arm band that Jesse used to embarrassed Jesse, and follow up on Michelle's husband, and herself threat of nazi photos. - Possibly Michelle, and her husband thought Sandra would also pay their extortion payment, and once there was no money in it, now they want to apologize, and have a one-on-one talk with Sandra. - Do these criminal grafters ever give up, or know where their goose is cooked?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments